Vaijanti Mala is made up of Vaijanti flower seeds. The trend began in Braja – the land of Lord Krishna and goddess Radha. As per a mythological tale, Lord Krishna made Mala out of Vaijanti flower seeds and gifted to his lover Radha. Vaijanti Mala is pleasing to Lord Krishna and Radha, hence, it is divinely auspicious.
Formation of Vaijanti Mala:
- Vaijanti Mala is comprised of original beads.
- The number of beads in the Vaijanti Mala is 108.
- All the beads used in the Vaijanti Mala are 100% organic, original & authentic.
- For beautification, a coloured fringe is joint at the bottom of the Vaijanti Mala.
Benefits of Vaijanti Mala:
The benefits of wearing a Vaijanti Mala are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It neutralizes all planets.
- It showers the divine grace onto you.
- It attracts the blessings of Radhe Krishna/Vishnu & Lakshmi.
- Chanting Krishna and Vishnu & Lakshmi Mantra on this rosary yields quick results.
- It attracts cosmic vibrations and makes your aura positive.
- It enhances beauty, lustre & attraction power.
- It makes your personality so attractive that enchants everyone, including your enemies.
- It removes obstacles & delays in marriage.
- It removes problems in love life & relationships.
- It attracts the desired love and proposals.
- It attracts wealth, luxuries & abundance.
- It gets success in all endeavours.
- It gets you honour, success, name & fame.
- It shuns negativity and irrelevant thoughts, thus, promotes mental stability and peace.
- It removes unnecessary fears & anxieties.
- It makes you confident, appealing and initiative.
- It protects you from all evil energies.
- It helps you to sports about as you please.
How to Use Vaijanti Mala?
- You may wear it around the neck or wrist.
- You may use it as a rosary for Japa/chanting.
- You may keep it in the worship room.
- You may keep it in the purse or pocket.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the side of the bed.
What are the Rituals for Wearing Vaijanti Mala – How to Energize Vaijanti Mala?
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Take the Vaijanti Mala in your hands and chant any Krishna Mantra “Om Namo Bhagvate Vasudevaye Namha” least 11 times or as per your capacity.
- Wear the Vaijanti Mala – prefer to wear it on an auspicious day or Thursday or Friday.
What are the Preventions for Vaijanti Mala?
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.