Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is associated with Lord Ganesha and its planet is Rahu. This powerful Rudraksha provides Ashtasidhi and blessings of eight goddesses. It apparently removes delays & obstacles from the path and bestows with success, intellect, and wisdom. It also prevents from deadly diseases and promotes sound health. Its benefits are not possible to explain in verbose. Overall, the Aath Mukhi Rudraksha proves to be a major game-changer.
Benefits of Eight Mukhi Rudraksha:
The benefits of Eight Mukhi Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It exalts the planet Rahu.
- It is best to wear during the Rahu Dasha.
- It lessens the adverse effects of the Kaal Sarpa Dosha.
- It removes obstacles from the path and provides with struggle-free life.
- It makes one highly intelligent, wise, and knowledgeable.
- It makes one a remarkable problem-solver.
- It gets one Ashtasidhi and success in the occult, Tantra & spiritual practices.
- It makes one victorious and competent enough.
- It makes one excel in brainy tasks.
- It helps you generate unique and prolific ideas.
- It gets success in media & communication, writing, and speaking.
- It gets success & fame in the desired field.
- It helps in getting benefit from foreign lands.
- It makes one hardworking & goal-oriented.
- It prevents lethargy and procrastinating tendency.
- It makes one an astute, successful and competent businessman.
- It promotes career stability & growth.
- It helps in learning things quickly.
- It removes the fear of snakes, unnecessary fears, and Karmic payback.
- It prevents poverty & blesses one with prosperity, luxuries, and abundance.
- It is best to treat skin issues, traumas, respiratory problems, lung problems, gall bladder, and nervous system.
How to Use Rudraksha:
- You may wear it in the neck.
- You may wear it as earring.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear Rudraksha:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in hands and charge it by chanting “Om Hoom Namah” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for Eight Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.