Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is associated with Lord Ganesha, and its planet is Rahu. This powerful Rudraksha provides Ashtasidhi and blessings of eight goddesses. It apparently removes delays & obstacles from the path and bestows with success, intellect, and wisdom. It also prevents deadly diseases and promotes sound health. Its benefits are not possible to explain in verbose. Overall, the Aath Mukhi Rudraksha proves to be a big game-changer.
Benefits of Eight Mukhi Rudraksha:
The benefits of Eight Mukhi Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It exalts the planet Rahu.
- It is best to wear during the Rahu Dasha.
- It lessens the adverse effects of the Kaal Sarpa Dosha.
- It removes obstacles from the path and provides with struggle-free life.
- It makes one highly intelligent, wise, and knowledgeable.
- It makes one a remarkable problem-solver.
- It gets one Ashtasidhi and success in the occult, Tantra & spiritual practices.
- It makes one victorious and competent enough.
- It makes one excel in brainy tasks.
- It helps you generate unique and prolific ideas.
- It gets success in media & communication, writing, and speaking.
- It gets success & fame in the desired field.
- It helps in getting benefit from foreign lands.
- It makes one hardworking & goal-oriented.
- It prevents lethargy and procrastinating tendency.
- It makes one an astute, successful and competent businessman.
- It promotes career stability & growth.
- It helps with learning things quickly.
- It removes the fear of snakes, unnecessary fears, and Karmic payback.
- It prevents poverty & blesses one with prosperity, luxuries, and abundance.
- It is best to treat skin issues, traumas, respiratory problems, lung problems, gall bladder, and nervous system.
How to Use Rudraksha:
- You may wear it around the neck.
- You may wear it as earrings.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear Rudraksha:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in your hands and charge it by chanting “Om Hoom Namah” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for Eight Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.
Is Rudraksha Returnable?
Kindly be informed that the Rudraksha is a highly energetic & sacred bead, and it quickly gets synced with the human energies; hence, we will not return the Rudraksha; the reason being, once the Rudraksha gets merged with your personal energies, we cannot resell it to another person.
Why there is no hole in the Rudraksha?
Our core responsibility is to deliver a finished/unbroken product! Since Rudraksha is a delicate bead, piercing it may harm it during the whole delivery process. Therefore, we prefer to deliver Rudrakshas without piercing them.
How to pierce Rudraksha?
You can get the Rudraksha pierced by any nearby jeweller. After piercing the Rudraksha, you may wear it in any metal chain, red thread or black thread.
Condition to return Rudraksha
If you find the Rudraksha fake, then we will return it only if you provide its proper x-ray report and lab certificate approved by a government lab.