MahaGuru Mala – Small – in which all Mukhi Rudrakshas are stringed – is a highly auspicious and divine Mala. Every Rudraksha is powerful & beneficial in itself; however, when the powers of all the Rudrakshas are combined, abundance is created thus, and the wearer gets blessed. This Mala is capable of taking you from bottom to top and attracting all the material riches, and name & fame here and salvation hereafter. Sidha Purusha(s) & Tantriks are aware of the power of this Mala. Hence, MahaGuru Mala is strongly recommended to people in the occult field.
Formation of MahaGuru Mala – Small:
- MahaGuru Mala includes 1 to 14 Mukhi original Rudrakshas beads, Gauri Shankar Rudraksha and Ganesh Rudraksha. However, Rudrakshas used in this Mala are smaller than the Rudrakshas used in the MahaGuru Mala – big.
- The Mala has been enlarged by stringing in the original 5 Mukhi Rudrakshas of small size. All the beads used in the MahaGuru Mala are 100% original, authentic & certified.
Benefits of MahaGuru Mala – Small:
The benefits of wearing a MahaGuru Mala are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It helps in getting blessed by Lord Shiva & Devi Parvati and all other deities.
- It nullifies the negative effects of all planets, including the Sun, Moon, Jupiter, Rahu, Mercury, Venus, Ketu, Saturn, and Mars.
- It gets individual & combined benefits of all Mukhi Rudrakshas.
- It aligns all the eight Chakras.
- It helps in arousing the Kundalini.
- It calms the mind by keeping away stress, anxiety & depression, etc.
- It develops wisdom and improves decision-making ability.
- It adds divine charm to your personality; it also enhances attraction power.
- It is a superior medium for spiritual awakening.
- It is a powerful amulet to guard against evil-eye, black magic, and mishappenings.
- It gets material pleasures here and salvation hereafter.
- It gets success in worships, remedies, and occult practices.
- It deepens the meditation and enhances divine powers.
- It establishes a connection with the divine.
- It gets success Tantra, and like practices.
- It makes you intuitive & psychic.
- It gets success in education & competitions.
- It helps Astrologers & Numerologists to offer accurate predictions & solutions.
- It brings in luck, happiness, auspiciousness and abundance in life.
- It gives business success and makes sure that you reach the heights.
- It is a wealth-fetching Mala that never lets you face a shortage of cash.
- It helps in earning wealth, comforts, luxuries, and all material blisses.
- It is also beneficial for students as it helps score well and achieving higher education.
- It strengthens relationships with family, friends, loved ones, and society.
- It is the ultimate remedy for living a happy and satisfying married life.
- It removes delays and obstacles in childbirth.
- It promotes healing and prevents chronic and serious diseases.
- It makes life worth living.
Who Shall Wear MahaGuru Mala – Small?
Generally, anybody can wear the MahaGuru Mala for overall success; however, it provides guaranteed results in the cases mentioned below:
- People practising spirituality must wear it.
- People having “Kaal Sarp Dosha” shall wear it.
- People with malefic planets shall wear it.
- People going through “Sadhe Sati” shall wear it.
- People practising the occult shall wear it.
- Consultants, astrologers, numerologists, and psychic healers shall wear it.
- People who don’t get answers to prayers or success in remedies shall wear it.
- People who face frequent losses in business shall wear it.
- People who want success in their career shall wear it.
- People in politics or social service shall wear it.
- People who want to gain beauty & attraction shall wear it.
- People who want to strike a balance between spiritualism and materialism shall wear it.
- People suffering from health issues shall wear it.
- People having anxieties and anger issues must wear it.
- People having skin disorders shall wear it.
- People who want to achieve higher education shall wear it.
- People who aspire the name, fame, and success shall wear it.
How to Use MahaGuru Mala – Small?
- You may wear it around the neck or wrist.
- You may use it as a rosary for Japa/chanting.
- You may keep it in the worship room.
- You may keep it in the purse or pocket.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the side of the bed.
Rituals for Wearing MahaGuru Mala – How to Energize MahaGuru Mala – Small:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Take the MahaGuru Mala in your hands and chant “Om Namah Shivaye” at least 11 times or as per your capacity.
- Wear the MahaGuru Mala – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for MahaGuru Mala – Small:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.
Is Rudraksha Returnable?
Kindly be informed that the Rudraksha is a highly energetic & sacred bead, and it quickly gets synced with the human energies; hence, we will not return the Rudraksha; the reason being, once the Rudraksha gets merged with your personal energies, we cannot resell it to another person.
Why there is no hole in the Rudraksha?
Our core responsibility is to deliver a finished/unbroken product! Since Rudraksha is a delicate bead, piercing it may harm it during the whole delivery process. Therefore, we prefer to deliver Rudrakshas without piercing them.
How to pierce Rudraksha?
You can get the Rudraksha pierced by any nearby jeweller. After piercing the Rudraksha, you may wear it in any metal chain, red thread or black thread.
Condition to return Rudraksha
If you find the Rudraksha fake, then we will return it only if you provide its proper x-ray report and lab certificate approved by a government lab.