One Mukhi Rudraksha is a symbol of divinity. Finding one Mukhi Rudraksha is rare, and finding a “genuine” one Mukhi Rudraksha is rarest. One-faced Rudraksha is superior among all Rudraksha beads. Due to its kidney shape, Ek Mukhi Rudraksha is known as Kaju Dana. It is not an ordinary bead as it is regarded as pure consciousness or Shiva. If such a Rudraksha bead is extraordinary, then how its benefits can be ordinary. Yes, One Mukhi Rudraksha showers abundance on the wearer in every manner. It lets one enjoy worldly bliss as well as helps in attaining salvation.
Benefits of One Mukhi Rudraksha:
The benefits of One Mukhi Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It exalts the planet Sun.
- It makes you wealthy & affluent, thus, prevents poverty.
- It works as an amulet and wards off negativity around.
- It makes you intuitive & psychic, which helps you forecast the good & bad as well as make you a good occultist.
- It aligns your body, mind & soul, thus, balances your overall personality.
- It cleanses your aura and makes it powerful.
- It keeps the worries aside and instils a divine peace inside.
- It helps you manifest your desires & wishes.
- It helps to establish a connection with the omnipresent.
- It helps to attain Sidhis in the occult and spiritual practices.
- It helps to receive the blessings of all gods & goddesses.
- It helps you identify your innate qualities & abilities, which enables you to touch heights in life.
- It ensures success in all endeavours.
- It increases possessions, luxuries and comforts in life.
- It destroys your sins and cuts Karmic bondage.
- It encourages you to perform good Karmas.
- It makes you dangerously confident and charismatic.
- It makes you courageous and fearless.
- It helps you achieve the desired position & fame.
- It improves your leadership qualities & skills.
- It cures neuron issues and promotes mental stability.
- It controls anxiety, depression, and stress.
- It boosts up the healing process of the body.
- It cures many diseases and is specially used for ailments related to the eyes, ears, head, bones and bowels.
- It makes you fortunate in health, education, relationships, career, love, and money matters.
- It improves the quality of life.
How to Use Rudraksha:
- You may wear it around the neck.
- You may wear it as earrings.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear Rudraksha:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in your hands and chant “Om Namah Shivaye” or “Om Hreem Namha” at least 11 times.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for One Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.
Is Rudraksha Returnable?
Kindly be informed that the Rudraksha is a highly energetic & sacred bead, and it quickly gets synced with the human energies; hence, we will not return the Rudraksha; the reason being, once the Rudraksha gets merged with your personal energies, we cannot resell it to another person.
Why there is no hole in the Rudraksha?
Our core responsibility is to deliver a finished/unbroken product! Since Rudraksha is a delicate bead, piercing it may harm it during the whole delivery process. Therefore, we prefer to deliver Rudrakshas without piercing them.
How to pierce Rudraksha?
You can get the Rudraksha pierced by any nearby jeweller. After piercing the Rudraksha, you may wear it in any metal chain, red thread or black thread.
Condition to return Rudraksha
If you find the Rudraksha fake, then we will return it only if you provide its proper x-ray report and lab certificate approved by a government lab.