What do you mean by Travelling?
Travelling is going from one place to another. People travel nationally & internationally for business, study, job, visiting someone, vacation, or XYZ reasons.
Causes of obstacles in travelling:
- Weak 3rd for short journeys & 9th house for long journeys
- Weak 8th & 12th house for foreign travelling
- No source
- Lack of funds
- Weak air & water element
- Natural calamities
- National/international emergencies
- Visa rejection or immigration status pending
- Health conditions
- Destiny does not support
Benefits of the Traveling Bracelet:
- It removes delays in foreign travelling – be it delays in visa, visa rejection, pending immigration status, and similar.
- It also creates Yoga (possibility) of travelling to remote places.
- Not only it transports you to the desired destination, but also makes it fruitful.
- Such a bracelet makes you worthy of living a fortunate and lavished life with no deficiency at all.
- The bracelet of travelling ensures a rememberable & safe journey!
Who can wear the Traveling Bracelet?
Anybody facing obstacles or delays in national or foreign travel can wear it.
How to wear the Traveling Bracelet?
Simply take it out of the packet and wear it.
Difference between Charged & Uncharged Bracelet:
Pandit.com offers you both charged & uncharged the Traveling Bracelet that you can order as per your need and budget.
Charged bracelet reaches you after performing certain Puja, Chanting of respective Mantras, and giving intent to the bracelet which takes considerable time & energy. However, the charged bracelet begins to work faster than an uncharged bracelet.
On the other hand, we also offer uncharged bracelets on which no custom of Puja, Mantra or intent has been performed. It does not mean the uncharged bracelet does not work; it just takes some time to synchronize with your energies.
- Use a Signature of Travelling.
- Make sure your name is compatible; else, consider the Name Change.
- Wear a Black Banded Agate Onyx Bracelet.
- Wear an 8-Mukhi Rudraksha.
Wishful bracelets are superior & research-based remedies that are personally prepared by Pt. Rahul Kaushl. Stones in the wishful bracelets keep changing; therefore, it is hard to give information about the stones threaded in them.
There are no reviews yet.