Lakshmi is said to be of eight types such as Adi Lakshmi, Dhana Lakshmi, Dhanya Lakshmi, Gaja Lakshmi, Santana Lakshmi, Veera Lakshmi, Vijaya Lakshmi, and Vidya Lakshmi. Basically, these forms are as per the boons or blessings granted by Devi Lakshmi. The energies of all forms of Lakshmi are collected in Shri Sampurna Mahalakshmi Yantra. When worshipped, it showers everything on the devotee.
Benefits of Shri Sampurna Mahalaxmi Yantra:
- It manifests all wishes and ensures success in every endeavour.
- It never lets you face financial problems and opens up the treasure of Kubera.
- It increases beauty, lustre, attraction, ornaments, clothes, cosmetics, and everything that raises your living standard.
- It helps you live a rich and luxurious life.
- It makes you victorious in every field of life.
- It makes enemies unable to stand before you.
- It is capable of making even a barren woman conceive.
- It blesses the male progeny.
- It enhances courage, valour, and confidence.
- It ensures good education and academic success.
- It blesses the house with lasting happiness and joy.
- It generates multiple income sources.
- It never lets you face business & financial losses.
- Money, food, and assets come automatically where this Yantra is established.
- It increases celebrations such as buying a house, childbirth, wedding, luxuries, travelling, and so on.
- It keeps you unaffected by bad luck, diseases, quarrels, disappointments, failures.
- It brings happiness and peace to the house.
- It helps you attract the desired proposals, whether in love, marriage, partnership or business.
How to establish Shri Sampurna Mahalaxmi Yantra:
- Establish it in your home, worship room, office or workplace.
- Get up early in the morning, take a bath, and wear clean clothes.
- Offer it Dhup, Deep & flowers.
- Chant any Mahalaxmi Mantra 11, 51 or 108 times.
- Worship it every day.