Six Mukhi Rudraksha is a form of Lord Kartikeya. It represents victory, competition, courage, pleasure, and fame. It adds luxury and comforts to life and makes life worth living. It never lets you bogged down by sorrows, miseries & poverty; instead, it keeps you in an enjoyable mood with which you could overcome any difficulty with ease. Such a powerful Rudraksha is the demand of today’s competitive era.
Benefits of Six Mukhi Rudraksha:
The benefits of Six Mukhi Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It exalts the planet Venus/Mars.
- It balances the Sacral Chakra.
- It blesses with a happy married life.
- It makes love life blissful.
- It helps you attract the desired partner.
- It enables you to enjoy higher sexual pleasure.
- It removes obstacles from life and blesses with a struggle-free life.
- It attracts material success, luxury, high status, lavish living, and all comforts of life.
- It enhances the attraction power and beauty.
- It proves beneficial for businessmen.
- It ignites the passion and males you an achiever/winner.
- It supports students in scoring well.
- It improves your aesthetic sense.
- It improves your personality & enhances your charm.
- It makes you highly creative, skilled, talented, and artistic.
- It gets you a calm mind to deal with any situation.
- It makes you an excellent writer and public speaker.
- It helps you receive the blessings of feminine powers.
- It brings happiness and satisfaction in life.
- It boosts the health and healing of the body.
- It promotes the health of the body, mind & soul.
- It prevents exhaustion, lethargy, and dullness.
- It adds stability in life & career.
- It boosts stamina, tolerance & patience.
- It is a panacea for epilepsy, hormonal imbalance, private health issues, sexual disorders, Gynaecological problems, veins, digestion disorders & skin issues.
How to Use Rudraksha:
- You may wear it around the neck.
- You may wear it as earrings.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear Rudraksha:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in your hands and charge it by chanting “Om Hreem Hoom Namah” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for Six Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.
Is Rudraksha Returnable?
Kindly be informed that the Rudraksha is a highly energetic & sacred bead, and it quickly gets synced with the human energies; hence, we will not return the Rudraksha; the reason being, once the Rudraksha gets merged with your personal energies, we cannot resell it to another person.
Why there is no hole in the Rudraksha?
Our core responsibility is to deliver a finished/unbroken product! Since Rudraksha is a delicate bead, piercing it may harm it during the whole delivery process. Therefore, we prefer to deliver Rudrakshas without piercing them.
How to pierce Rudraksha?
You can get the Rudraksha pierced by any nearby jeweller. After piercing the Rudraksha, you may wear it in any metal chain, red thread or black thread.
Condition to return Rudraksha
If you find the Rudraksha fake, then we will return it only if you provide its proper x-ray report and lab certificate approved by a government lab.