“Nava” means nine, “Graha” means the planet, and “Ratna’ means gemstone. Navgrah Mala is comprised of stones associated with each planet: Sun, Moon, Jupiter, Rahu, Mercury, Venus, Ketu, Saturn and Mars. Multiple planetary stones stringed in this Mala make it highly energetic, auspicious, divine and blessed. The wearer of Navgrah Mala does not necessarily need to do other/additional remedies. The best thing is that the stones used in this Navgrah Mala are of minimal weight/Rattikas that make it balanced enough, thus, preventing it from producing over-effects or any harm.
Formation of Navgrah Mala:
- Navgrah Mala is comprised of semi-precious stones associated with each planet:
- Ruby for the planet Sun
- Pearl for the planet Moon
- Yellow Sapphire for the planet Jupiter
- Hessonite for the planet Rahu
- Emerald for the planet Mercury
- Sphatik Crystal for the planet Venus
- Cat’s eye for the planet Ketu
- Blue Sapphire for the planet Saturn
- Coral for the planet Mars
- All the semi-precious stones used in the Navgrah Mala are 100% original, authentic & certified.
Benefits of Navgrah Mala:
The benefits of wearing a Navgrah Mala are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It neutralizes all nine planets and prevents their adverse effects.
- It supports in Dashas/periods of each planet.
- It establishes a balance of Shiv & Shakti energies in life.
- It heals you on all three levels: body, mind & soul.
- It protects from hexing, Tantric attacks, and the evil eye.
- It cuts past life Karmic effects and gives you a fresh start.
- It makes you authoritative, initiative, and leader.
- It ensures success in anything you endeavour.
- It calms the mind and balances emotions.
- It treats neuron and psychological issues.
- It makes you wise & knowledgeable.
- It guides on every step in life.
- It makes you honourable among others.
- It removes the delay in marriage & childbirth.
- It helps in understanding the secrets of scriptures.
- It makes you hardworking enough to reach your goals.
- It helps you conclude things & projects undertaken.
- It makes you a good researcher.
- It blesses you with creativity, excellent communication skills, and intellect.
- It helps to learn different languages, skills, and subjects.
- It gets you prolific opportunities in education, career, job & business.
- It blesses you luxury, wealth, and all paraphernalia.
- It develops divine beauty, charm & attraction in you.
- It makes you intuitive, psychic & spiritually awakened.
- It helps you establish a divine connection; it also develops a steady & keen interest in religion & spiritualism.
- It gets you a natural discriminative power.
- It makes you logical, honest, disciplined, and a lover of justice.
- It removes obstacles from the path of success.
- It makes you brave, confident, courageous, social, and philanthropist.
- It boosts the natural healing ability of the body, thus, keeping you healthy throughout.
- It makes life smooth-sailing.
Who Shall Wear Navgrah Mala?
Generally, anybody can wear the Navgrah Mala for overall success; however, it provides guaranteed results in the cases mentioned below:
- People with malefic planets in the horoscope must wear it.
- People with bad Yogas in the horoscope must wear it.
- People who don’t wish to perform different astrological remedies shall wear it.
- People who don’t know their accurate date of birth and time shall wear it.
- People who feel stuck in life shall wear it.
- People going through a difficult phase/period/Dasha in life shall wear it.
- People facing losses one after another in career or business shall wear it.
- People who want rapid growth in life shall wear it.
- People who want to remove obstacles shall wear it.
- People suffering from financial problems shall wear it.
- People who are bad at education shall wear it.
- People in the occult field shall wear it.
- People suffering from health problems must wear it.
- People who are unable to focus on anything shall wear it.
- People who are not confident & expressive shall wear it.
- People facing issues in relationships shall wear it.
- People who want to gain name & fame shall wear it.
- People who want prosperity shall wear it.
How to Use Navgrah Mala?
- You may wear it around the neck or wrist.
- You may keep it in the worship room.
- You may keep it in the purse or pocket.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the side of the bed.
Rituals for Wearing Navgrah Mala – How to Energize Navgrah Mala:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Navgrah Mala with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Navgrah Mala in your hands and chant “Navagraha Mantra” or “Mantra of each planet” at least 11 times or as per your capacity.
- Wear the Navgrah Mala on any auspicious day.
Preventions for Navgrah Mala:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.
Mala may contain 101-110 beads.