How to choose a bracelet?
Generally, the free bracelet calculator gives you three bracelet suggestions: first as per your master number, second as per your name, and third as per your origin number. Wearing the set of these three bracelets proves utmost beneficial; however, to choose one, you must go for the bracelet suggested as per your master number.
How to Wear a Bracelet:
Here are certain ways to use the Bracelet. You can use any one of them to take advantage of this magical bracelet.
- Wear the Bracelet in either hand.
- Keep the Bracelet in the pocket or purse.
- Children may keep the Bracelet in their school/college bag.
On Which Day to Wear Bracelet:
Bracelets can be worn irrespective of day and time. However, prefer to wear this magical bracelet in the daylight.
Preventions While Wearing Bracelet:
There are no such preventions to be followed while wearing the bracelet. You do not need to make any changes in your routine after wearing this bracelet. It will keep working and benefiting you till you are connected to it physically & psychologically.
Difference between Charged & Uncharged Bracelet:
We offer you both charged & uncharged Bracelets which you can order as per your need and budget. Charged bracelet reaches you after performing certain Puja, Chanting of respective Mantras, and giving intent to the bracelet which takes considerable time & energy. However, the charged bracelet begins to work faster than an uncharged bracelet. On the other hand, we also offer uncharged bracelets on which no custom of Puja, Mantra or intent has been performed. It does not mean the uncharged bracelet does not work; it just takes some time to sync with your energies.
- Detergents and lotions can damage the finishing and color of the stones/crystals.
- So don’t dip your stones/crystals in water. Bracelets should always be removed before swimming and washing dishes.
- It can be kept in a jewellery/bracelets case or stored in a plastic or soft cloth bag to protect.
- Clean bracelets with a soft 100% cotton.