Terms of Service for Pandit.com
If you require any more information or have any questions about our Terms of Service, please feel free to contact us by email at www.pandit.com/contact-us/.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full and without reservation. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 [eighteen] years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Pandit.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights published on this website and materials used on Pandit.com. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages, files or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- redistribute material from this website – except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
- republish or reproduce any part of this website through the use of iframes or screenscrapers.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of Pandit.com or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to this website without Pandit.com‘s express written consent.
- data mining
- data extraction
- data harvesting
- ‘framing’ (iframes)
- Article ‘Spinning’
You must not use this website or any part of it to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without the express written consent of Pandit.com.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Pandit.com reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of this website, or at our discretion, this entire website. Pandit.com may change or modify this policy without notice.
If Pandit.com provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. You alone are responsible for your password and user ID security.
Pandit.com may disable your user ID and password at Pandit.com‘s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to Pandit.com a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Pandit.com the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Pandit.com or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Pandit.com reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on the servers of Pandit.com, or hosted or published upon this website.
Pandit.com‘s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Pandit.com does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Pandit.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Pandit.com does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
Pandit.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Pandit.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
1) Refunds cannot be issued on the order of any reports under any circumstances, once it reaches the “processing” (Allocated to astrologer) stage. Customers are requested to order carefully and with full consideration.
2) If you wish to cancel an order, please e-mail customer care team at [email protected] within 1 hour from making the payment.
3) The timelines displayed on the site are an approximate. We try to adhere to them to a very large extent. However, as these reports are individual and manually generated by our astrologers, some delays are possible. We will try on a best case to deliver as soon as possible. Delays will not be considered as biases for refunds.
4) We do not consider refunds for in-correct data provided by the customer. We request you to please re-check all your data when entered. Pandit.com will not consider refund requests resulting from the incorrect data provided by you. However, if you e-mail us at [email protected] within an hour of ordering the report, we will consider the changes to be made.
5) Any delay in the activation of subscription services will be dealt with immediately and compensated on pro-rata biases.
6) No refunds will be issued on the return of damaged products. By ordering products on Pandit.com, the customer takes full responsibility of any damage caused to the product, post its delivery. In case such an order was made via the ‘cash on delivery’ mode of payment, the customer will be charged the cost of the product, as displayed on Pandit.com and the shipping/ customs/ courier charges or all three as applicable, if the product is returned.
7) The products and services offered by Pandit.com are not meant to replace any philosophical, emotional, or medical treatment. It is offered here as a service. Pandit.com holds no responsibility or liability about the reality or reliability of the astrological effects on the human physiology, by the gems represented and sold on the website. On ordering the customer assumes full responsibility upon this matter. Thus, no refunds will be issued on this ground.
8) Any damage caused to the product while in transit, will be dealt with by Pandit.com and its agencies.
9) While Pandit.com tries to make sure that the products displayed on the website are delivered to the customer in an as-is condition, the picture may differ slightly from the original product. The customers are advised to exercise discretion in this matter. No refunds will be issued on this bias.
10) Phone Advise: Please ensure that your contact number is in full coverage area and that you answer the phone when it rings. Any call once connected, will not be refunded.
11) All refunds will be made after deducting the transaction charges levied by the bank and / or the payment gateway, the cost of shipping or courier charges (back and forth), customs duty and / or any other charges that may have been borne by Pandit.com in processing and / or delivering the service, as applicable.
12) Multiple payments against the same order will be refunded in full (without deducting transaction charges on the duplicate payments), after retaining the cost of a singular order.
13) If you are refunding the gemstone after opening its seal packing, then we are rightful to deduct an amount of 350 to 1500 INR. To avoid such deduction, you have to send us the item with an authenticity certificate from a nearby government approved laboratory.
14) As per our return policy, if you have any issues with the product(s), you have to return the item(s) in the exact condition within 24 hours after delivery. After 24 hours, the product(s) pandit.com will not accept the order back.
15) If you cancel the prepaid order after it has been dispatched, the amount of Rs. 150 will be deducted from the refundable amount.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit the liability of Trichakra Foundation in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Pandit.com or its agents, employees or shareholders/owners;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Pandit.com; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Pandit.com to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Pandit.com has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Pandit.com‘s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Pandit.com‘s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Pandit.com.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Pandit.com and undertake to keep Pandit.com indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Pandit.com to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Pandit.com‘s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Pandit.com arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Pandit.com‘s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Pandit.com may take such action as Pandit.com deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Pandit.com may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Pandit.com may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Pandit.com‘s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ludhiana, Punjab, India, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ludhiana, Punjab, India.
Course Buying Conditions
- You cannot resell any of the courses offered by the pandit.com.
- You cannot copy the content given in the courses offered by the pandit.com.
- As a student, you are not entitled to teach the same courses as offered by the pandit.com.
- If we find that you have copied our course content or are teaching the same courses, we are authorized to take legal action against you under the Ludhiana Jurisdiction in India, Wyoming Jurisdiction in the USA, and Dubai Jurisdiction in UAE.
- If you do not agree with any of the mentioned conditions, kindly avoid buying the course.
- If you want to return the parcel, courier charges (Rs 200) will be deducted.
- If you have ordered a charged bracelet, charges of the courier and charging of the bracelet will be deducted.
- The minimum delivery time is 2 days if it’s local order and the Maximum Delivery time is 24 days if it’s an International/covid restricted area. or we’ll refund you in case the area is not deliverable.
- You can get the bracelet tested in a lab near you. However, if you want us to send a certificate of the bracelet, it will cost Rs. 99/- extra.
- The half amount of the total cost will be deducted while returning the Rudraksha(s).
- Rudraksha(s) will be accepted back only if the buyer sends its certificate from a government-approved lab.
- Shipping is free on orders above 501 Rs. If your return value is below 501/- courier charges will be deducted from the total refundable amount.
Trichakra Foundation’s registered address is
Vishal Nagar, Pakhowal Road
Ludhiana, Punjab, India, 141001.