Kuber Yantra is an auspicious yantra dedicated to the God of Wealth, the Lord Kuber. The mystic powers of the God kuber are connected to the yantra in a way that the possessor of the yantra is blessed with immense wealth and money. It opens a huge gateway to wealth, luxuries, riches, and material gains. The pages of history make a revelation that Ramayan Kuber made the Gold Lanka that was later taken over by his brother Ravan. This ancient text created a belief that Kuber Sadhana promotes the entry of wealth and keeps connected to prosperity and success.[box type=”success”]
Science of Kuber Yantra
According to the legends Kubera is considered to be the Banker in Heaven and the God of Yakshas. Yakshas are known to be the heavenly tribes that take care of the worldly treasures and wealth reservoirs. The mathematical representation embossed on the yantra denotes the spiritual configuration that draws financial gains. The representation is divided into 9 segments with each segment embossed with a unique number configured in a way that each row sums up to 72.[/box] [box type=”success”]
Kuber Yantra Sadhana
Kuber Yantra is mainly made of copper and is a great cosmic conductor of spiritual energy. The puja is mainly done on Amavasya or any Sunday before sunrise. The materials required for the puja are as follows:
- Sri Kuber Yantra
- Yellow cloth or mat
- Wooden table
- Oil lamp
- Crystal Rosary of 108 beads
- A stool or a wooden platform
When all the puja materials are collected follow the steps below to energize the yantra:
- First take a bath and purify yourself.
- Wear yellow clothes for the puja.
- Take a yellow mat and sit on it facing the North.
- Take a stool and spread a yellow cloth on it.
- Take a plate and decorate it with religious patterns like swastik using vermillion.
- Put rice flakes in the centre of the plate.
- Then place the Kuber Yantra on the rice flakes.
- Light the lamp and incense.
- First chant “Om Gam Ganpataye Namah” for 11 times.
- Then pray to Lord Shiva by reciting “Manuj Baahya Vimaanparisthitim Garud Ratna Nibham Nidhi Naayakm Shiva Sakhaa Mukutaadi Vibhooshitam Var Gade Dahatam Bhaj Tundilam”.
- Then chant the Kuber Mantra for 8 times using the crystal rosary. The mantra is
“Aum Kuberaaya Namah” or “”Om Yakshyaya Kuberaya Vaishravanaaya Dhanadhanyadi Padayeh Dhana-Dhanya Samreeddhing Me Dehi Dapaya Swaha”
Once the puja is completed tie all the puja articles in the yellow piece of cloth. Place the tied piece of cloth in your locker or almirah to attain affluence and prosperity.[/box] [box type=”success”]
Types of Kuber Mantra
There are varied different types of kuber mantra with each having its own significance. Chanting these mantras daily for 108 times offer tremendous results. Some of the most important kuber mantras are as follows:
Om Yakshyaya Kuberaya Vaishravanaaya Dhanadhanyadi Padayeh
Dhana-Dhanya Samreeddhing Me Dehi Tapaya Swaha
Sri Lakshmi Kubera Mantra
Om Sreem Hreem Cleem Maha Ashta Iswarya Sampathu Aadhi Dhiyudha
Maha Kubera Managala Sarva Bhagya Sudharsana Sanka
Sree Lakshmi Narayana Dhevaya Namaha
Om Shreem Hreem Im Kubera Lakshmiai
Kamaladharinyai Dhana Akrashinyai Swaaha
Om Yaksha Rajaya Vidhmaya
Tanna Kubera Prechodayath.[/box]