Health related needs- Mrutyanjay Homam
Lord Shiva is one among the Trinity Gods. He is usually worshipped in the form of Shiva Lingam. He is known as an omniscient yogi who lives like an ascetic on Mount Kailasha. He also leads a householder’s life with his consort Parvati and two sons, Lord Ganesha and Lord kartikeya. He is often known to engross in deep meditative state. He is the cosmic dancer, Nataraja. He takes fierce forms to destroy demons.
We perform various Shiva poojas as per the requirement of our clients.
1. Mrutyanjay Homam: Lord Shiva is worshipped in many forms. He is prayed as Rudra and abhishekam is done to pacify him and seek his blessings. For attaining good health and longevity, Mrutyanjay homam and Maha Mrutyanjay Homam are performed. Maha Mrutyanjaya mantra is mentioned in the vedic scriptures and it is prescribed as the best procedure for attaining good health. In this procedure, Shiva pooja is done, and the recitation of Rudram is performed. Later the Maha Mrutyanjay mantra is repeated several times as mentioned in the sastras. It is followed by a homam with the recitation of the mantra. Higher number of recitations is prescribed for greater benefits. The number of recitations starts from 1008 times and may go up to 100,000 recitations.
Cost: 1008 recitals Rs 9500 Book Now
Cost: 10000 recitals Rs 12500/- Book Now
Cost: 27000 recitals Rs 21500/- Book Now
Cost: 54000 recitals Rs 45000/- Book Now
Cost 100000 recitals Rs 85000/- Book Now
2. Shiva Pooja: Shiva linga pooja is performed, Shivopasana mantra recitation is done. Archana is done with the recitation of 108 Namavali of Lord Shiva.
Cost: Rs 1001/- Book Now
3. Shiva Pooja 1008: Along with the above mentioned pooja, 1008 names of Lord Shiva are recited.
Cost: Rs 1351/- Book Now
4. Bilva Patra Pooja 108: Shiva pooja is performed and 108 names of Lord Shiva are recited by offering 108 bilva patra leaves.
Cost: Rs1101/- Book Now
5. Bilva Patra Pooja 1008: Shiva pooja is performed by reciting the 1008 names of Lord Shiva and 1008 Bilva patra leaves are offered.
Cost: Rs 1451/- Book Now
6. Masa Shivaratri (Pradosha) pooja: The thirteenth day of the lunar month is known as Trayodasi. It is very auspicious for Shiva Pooja.
Cost: Rs 2001/- Book Now
7. Rudrabhishekam Pooja: Lord Shiva is worshipped in the form of Rudra. After the regular pooja, Sri Rudram is chanted and abhishekam of Shiva lingam is done with the suggested eleven ingredients like water, milk, ghee, curd, honey etc.
Cost: Rs 2500/- Book Now
8. Rudrabhishekam Pooja (12 Rudrabhisheka): The above mentioned Rudrabhishekam is performed, Rudram is chanted. This pooja is done once in a month for a period of one year.
Cost: Rs 25000/- Book Now
9. Ekadasa Rudrabhishekam (Rudraikadasini) Homam: It is a big homa performed for Lord shiva. 11 pundits recite the Sri Rudram 11 times. Abhishekam is done for each of the eleven Rudras with the suggested materials.
Cost: Rs 35,000/- Book Now
10. Maha-Rudram yagya: It is an elaborate homam wherein 121 pundits recite the Rudram eleven times in a single day. 1331 recitations are completed during the pooja.
Cost: Rs 500,000/- Book Now
11. Atirudram Yagya: In this extensive homam 121 pundits recite eleven rudrams every day for 11 days. 14641 recitations are completed during these days.
Cost: Please contact us for price details.
12. Yakshma ROga Nivarana Homam: This homa is suggested for curing skin diseases.
Cost: Rs 34000/- Book Now