Fifteen-Mukhi Rudraksha is a bead blessed by Lord Pashupatinath and Lord Shiva. It is a worthy Rudraksha that opens the doors of abundance and increases wealth, possessions, and prosperity. In addition, this protective Rudraksha acts as an amulet for the wearer and protects him from all evils. It is especially worn by pregnant ladies for safe & secure delivery. The highly powerful 15-Mukhi Rudraksha accords material success and spiritual enlightenment.
Benefits of 15 Faced Rudraksha – Nepal:
The benefits of Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It is the ultimate solution to solve Rahu-related problems.
- It is a Juju for money and helps in generating multiple income sources; additionally, it showers luxuries, comforts, and all material pleasures onto the wearer.
- It is known for removing delays, obstacles and hitches out of life.
- It makes you quick-witted and street smart.
- It lessens the effect of sins committed by you and helps you accumulate merits.
- One side, this multitalented Rudraksha gives you the business sense with which you earn enough money and success second side, it activates your subconscious mind and enhances your intuitive powers.
- In business, it makes you a tough competition.
- By wearing this Rudraksha, you earn name, fame, and honour in society.
- It is a talisman that guards against diseases, accidents, losses, and failures.
- It is an ultimate remedy for mental stability; it is effective enough for treating psychological and neuron issues.
- It makes you potent enough to deal with different life situations.
- It improves & enhances creativity, thus, makes you excel in writing, speaking, acting, and other creative fields.
- It does let tensions and burdens bog you down.
- For pregnant ladies, this Rudraksha is a safety guard that protects both mother and infant from conceiving to delivery.
- It is a red cross for hexing, black magic or Tantrik attacks.
- It proves to be quite effective in treating diseases like skin problems, miscarriages, neuron issues, chronic diseases, and injuries.
How to Use 15 Faced Rudraksha – Nepal:
- You may wear it in the neck.
- You may wear it as earring.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear 15 Faced Rudraksha – Nepal:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in hands and charge it by chanting “Om Namah Shivaya” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for 15 Faced Rudraksha – Nepal:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.