Black Banded Agate is an extraordinary stone & an amulet that guards against the effects of black magic. It is also known as Hakik or Sulemani. Black Agate is the secretive stones of Tantriks and is often recommended to ward off evil energies and Tantrik attacks. The black banded agate is associated with the planet Rahu and Lord Shiva. It holds life-changing properties, and wearing the Black Banded Agate does apparent wonders in life.
Benefits of Black Banded Agate Bracelet:
The benefits of wearing a Black Banded Agate Bracelet are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It exalts the planet Rahu.
- It is used to please Lord Shiva & Hanuman.
- It prevents the ill effects of planets.
- Its apparent advantage is protection from the evil, black magic & Tantrik attacks.
- It removes all the obstacles from the path of the wearer.
- If kept at home, it brings fortune to the house & family.
- It never lets poverty befall the wearer and keeps him prosperous all along.
- It gets immense success in business or occupation.
- It throws out the negativity and fills one up with positivity.
- It creates a protective layer around and protects from mishappenings.
- It helps to overcome fears and provide with immense strength, confidence & courage.
- It eliminates negative thoughts, mental distress, and anxiety, thus, promotes with mental peace & calmness.
- It ensures success in anything you endeavour.
- This bracelet holds a perfect balance of Shiv & Shakti energies; thus, improves the aura of the wearer.
- It develops a balance in the body which prevents various ailments.
- It keeps one healthy and energetic throughout.
- It keeps digestion good which further promotes overall health.
- It heals joint pains and strengthens the bones & muscles.
- It boosts sexual power & libido and makes sexual life satisfied.
- It prevents critical ailments such as breast cancer.
- It is as well beneficial for good progeny.
- It awakens & balances the Root Chakra.
Who Shall Wear Black Banded Agate Bracelet:
Generally, anybody can wear the Black Banded Agate Bracelet for overall success; however, it provides guaranteed results in the cases mentioned below:
- People having weak Rahu in the horoscope shall wear it.
- People born on the 4th, 13th, & 24th of any month shall wear it.
- People with missing number 4 in the date of birth shall wear it.
- People with Origin or Master number 4 must wear it.
- Wear this bracelet according to the placement of Rahu in the horoscope.
- People with incompatible name number shall wear it.
- People who want to nullify the effect of black magic must wear it.
- People who are negative & less confident shall wear it.
- People confronting poor planetary effects shall wear it.
- People who want to please Lord Shiva shall wear it.
- People who want success in business, education, competitions, or anything else shall wear it.
- People going through the Dasha of Rahu or Ketu shall wear it.
- People who often fall sick shall wear it.
- People having a dissatisfied sex life shall wear it.
- People who frequently face losses and downfall must wear it.
How to Wear Black Banded Agate Bracelet:
Here are certain ways to use the Black Banded Agate Bracelet. You can use any one of them to take advantage of this magical bracelet.
- Wear the Black Banded Agate Bracelet in either hand.
- Keep the Black Banded Agate Bracelet in the pocket or purse.
- Children may keep the Black Banded Agate Bracelet in their school/college bag.
On Which Day to Wear Black Banded Agate Bracelet:
Black Banded Agate Bracelet can be worn irrespective of day and time. However, prefer to wear this magical bracelet in the daylight.
How Many Black Banded Agate Bracelet s to Wear?
One bracelet is enough; however, more bracelets can be worn to enhance beauty.
Preventions While Wearing the Black Banded Agate Bracelet:
There are no such preventions to be followed while wearing the bracelet. You do not need to make any changes in your routine after wearing this bracelet. It will keep working and benefiting you till you are connected to it physically & psychologically.
Difference between Charged & Uncharged Bracelet:
Pandit.com offers you both charged & uncharged Black Banded Agate Bracelets which you can order as per your need and budget.
Charged bracelet reaches you after performing certain Puja, chanting of respective Mantras, and giving intent to the bracelet which takes considerable time & energy. However, the charged bracelet begins to work faster than an uncharged bracelet.
On the other hand, we also offer uncharged bracelets on which no custom of Puja, Mantra or intent has been performed. It does not mean the uncharged bracelet does not work; it just takes some time to sync with your energies.