MahaGuru Mala is a divine, magical & the most auspicious Mala ever. What makes this Mala outstanding? MahaGuru Mala contains 1 to 14 Mukhi Rudrakshas, Gauri Shankar Rudraksha, and Ganesh Rudraksha together. Each mentioned Rudraksha has its own power, effects and influence on one’s life; when strung together, they create abundant divine energy and transform one’s life for good.
The wearer of Maha Guru Mala attains all the material success here and salvation hereafter. It is capable of fulfilling all the wishes, be it – success, love, wealth, fame, beauty, charm, growth, health and salvation, etc. You can say that nothing is out of the reach of the wearer of this Mala.
Due to its life-changing effects, the MahaGuru Mala is quite popular in the occult world and is especially recommended to the people practising occult by any means.
Formation of MahaGuru Mala:
- MahaGuru Mala includes 1 to 14 Mukhi original Rudrakshas beads, Gauri Shankar Rudraksha and Ganesh Rudraksha.
- The Mala has been enlarged by stringing in the original 5 Mukhi Rudrakshas. All the Rudrakshas used in the MahaGuru Mala are 100% original, authentic & certified.
- A red-colored silk thread has been used to string in all the Rudrakshas together to craft a Mala.
- For beautification, a yellow fringe is joint at the bottom of the MahaGuru Mala.
Benefits of MahaGuru Mala:
- It balances all nine planets – MahaGuru Mala is a single remedy for all nine planets.
- It attracts the divine blessings of Lord Shiva and Shakti.
- 36 Koti Devi Devtas become bound to shower blessings on the wearer.
- It contains the benefits of all Mukhi Rudrakshas.
- It gets success in the occult field such as Tantra, Mantra, Numerology, Astrology, Vastu Shastra, Switchwords, dowsing, Tarot, and Reiki Healing, etc.
- It makes you highly intuitive & psychic.
- It helps you to make the right predictions.
- It establishes a divine connection with the omnipresent; thus, promotes spiritual awakening.
- It helps you receive answers to prayers; furthermore, gets you the results of the remedies performed.
- It helps you to reach the deepest level of meditation.
- It balanced all the chakras and awakens the “Kundalini power” – the highest goal of the human race.
- It brings divine bliss in life.
- It fetches auspiciousness in life and house.
- It is a sure shot remedy for success in any business.
- In business, it increases the revenue & profits.
- It takes you to the peak of success in your career.
- It supports success in education; thus, help you to score well.
- It opens up the doors for abundance.
- It increases property, wealth, luxuries, and riches in life.
- It fulfils your all material desires.
- It helps in enjoying the materialistic life and salvation later in life.
- It controls anger issues, anxiety, depression, and stress, etc.
- It makes you grounded, humble, and mentally stable.
- It makes your thinking pure & higher.
- It makes you a great consultant, astrologer, and advisor.
- It helps you utter the words of wisdom.
- It makes your aura & personality powerful, charming and appealing which others could hardly ignore.
- It makes you highly attractive and draws people towards you.
- It makes you leave an impression on people.
- It improves relationships with relatives, family, partner, friends, and society.
- It helps you live a satisfying & happy married life.
- It adds freshness, liveliness & soul to a relationship.
- It helps in childbirth and forwards lineage.
- It is a powerful amulet to prevent evil-eye, hexing, black magic and tantric attacks, etc.
- It gets you name, fame & honour in the chosen field and society in general.
- It is capable of treating even critical, chronic & deadly diseases; thus, promotes health.
Who Shall Wear MahaGuru Mala?
- People in the occult field must wear it.
- Astrologers, Numerologist, Vastu experts or people in consultation shall wear it.
- People in spiritual practices shall wear it.
- People who want material & spiritual benefits all together shall wear it.
- People who want growth in business or career shall wear it.
- People who want success in education must wear it.
- People with weak or debilitated planets in the horoscope shall wear it.
- People who want to please all the planets with a single remedy shall wear it.
- People who want to connect with the omnipresent at a deep level shall wear it.
- People who want richness, luxuries, and abundance in life must wear it.
- People who face obstacles & failures more than often shall wear it.
- People who are facing problems or dissatisfaction in married life shall wear it.
- People who face problems in relationships shall wear it.
- People who want to earn name & fame shall wear it.
- People who crave success shall wear it.
- People in politics or any social service shall wear it.
- People in business must wear it for more profit and growth.
- People who face skin disorders shall wear it.
- People who face health issues one after another shall wear it.
- People who are struggling in life in any way must wear it.
How to Use MahaGuru Mala?
- You may wear it around the neck or wrist.
- You may use it as a rosary for Japa/chanting.
- You may keep it in the worship room.
- You may keep it in the purse or pocket.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the side of the bed.
Rituals for Wearing MahaGuru Mala:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Take the MahaGuru Mala in hands and chant “Om Namah Shivaye” at least 11 times or as per your capacity.
- Wear the MahaGuru Mala – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for MahaGuru Mala:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.
Is Rudraksha Returnable?
Kindly be informed that the Rudraksha is a highly energetic & sacred bead, and it quickly gets synced with the human energies; hence, we will not return the Rudraksha; the reason being, once the Rudraksha gets merged with your personal energies, we cannot resell it to another person.
Why there is no hole in the Rudraksha?
Our core responsibility is to deliver a finished/unbroken product! Since Rudraksha is a delicate bead, piercing it may harm it during the whole delivery process. Therefore, we prefer to deliver Rudrakshas without piercing them.
How to pierce Rudraksha?
You can get the Rudraksha pierced by any nearby jeweller. After piercing the Rudraksha, you may wear it in any metal chain, red thread or black thread.
Condition to return Rudraksha
If you find the Rudraksha fake, then we will return it only if you provide its proper x-ray report and lab certificate approved by a government lab.