Moonga or Coral is a sea stone found in the dark parts of deep seas. A single coral stone is puffed up with immense energy – what to say about the power coral Mala then. The red coral rosary is used to worship or chant the Mantras of Lord Hanuman, Ganesh & Lakshmi. It gives everything a man desires, such as love, health, wealth, richness, good/attractive physique, achievements, honour, paraphernalia, good married life, and pleasures.
Formation of Moonga Mala:
- Moonga Mala is comprised of original red coral stones.
- The number of stones in the Moonga Mala is 108.
- All the corals used in the Moonga Mala are 100% organic, original & authentic.
- For beautification, a coloured fringe is joint at the bottom of the Moonga Mala.
Benefits of Moonga Mala:
The benefits of wearing a Moonga Mala are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It exalts the planet, Mars; also, it lessens the malefic effects of the planet Saturn.
- It creates a powerful layer around that any negative energy cannot pierce.
- It prevents miseries, failures, poverty, diseases, accidents, and mishappenings.
- It protects & helps to defeat enemies.
- It stimulates masculine power & qualities.
- It makes your personality appealing & powerful.
- It makes you brave, confident, courageous & initiative.
- It makes you fearless & confronting, thus, improves your ability to present yourself.
- It makes you skilful, confident & expressive.
- It fills you up with valour and force.
- It guides on how to channelize inner fire and anger.
- It boosts your physical & mental stamina.
- It motivates you to take action and achieve your goals.
- It helps you achieve materialistic desires, gain wealth, and achieve status in life.
- It ensures success & rapid growth in business & career.
- It never puts you in debts and gives you financial stability.
- It helps to meet your basic needs with ease.
- It gives you the strength to confront & solve any problem.
- It ensures sound health, thus, keeps diseases away.
- It boosts fertility and libido; it also makes the sex life satisfying.
- It also makes you a passionate lover.
- It shuns lethargy and makes you determined enough.
- It also makes you a philanthropist that you feel like serving the underprivileged & needy people.
- It makes you noticeable among people.
- It blesses with longevity; for ladies, it ensures good health, longevity & success of the husband.
- It prevents menopause and regulates the menstrual cycle.
- It removes delays in marriage due to the Manglik Dosha.
Who Shall Wear Moonga Mala?
Generally, anybody can wear the Moonga Mala for overall success; however, it provides guaranteed results in the cases mentioned below:
- People having a weak Mars in the horoscope shall wear it.
- People getting trouble because of the malefic/weak Saturn shall wear it.
- People who are not confident & introverted shall wear it.
- People who are unable to control rage shall wear it.
- People who want to earn money and remove poverty shall wear it.
- People who want good social status shall wear it.
- People who are lazy and unable to focus shall wear it.
- People who want to achieve a certain level in life shall wear it.
- People who often fall sick or suffer from health issues one after another must wear it.
- People with weak immunity shall wear it.
- People who lack leadership qualities shall wear it.
- People who are easily bullied by others shall wear it.
- People who want wealth, abundance, luck and luxuries shall wear it.
- People who want to get rid of debts must wear it.
- People having financial instability shall wear it.
- People who face many obstacles shall wear it.
- People who are sexually inactive or having sexual anxieties shall wear it.
- Ladies having irregular periods or menopause shall wear it.
- People facing delay in marriage shall wear it.
- Manglik people shall wear it.
- Married ladies shall wear it for the health & success of their husbands.
- People with weak immunity shall wear it.
How to Use Moonga Mala?
- You may wear it around the neck or wrist.
- You may use it as a rosary for Japa/chanting.
- You may keep it in the worship room.
- You may keep it in the purse or pocket.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the side of the bed.
Rituals for Wearing Moonga Mala – How to Energize Moonga Mala:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Moonga Mala with the holy water of Ganga or raw milk.
- Take the Moonga Mala in your hands and chant “Om Angaarkaye Namah” at least 11 times or as per your capacity; alternatively, you may chant Hanuman Chalisa.
- Wear the Moonga Mala – prefer to wear it on a Tuesday.
Preventions for Moonga Mala:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.