1 Mukhi Rudraksh
Genuine Ek Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
Rudraksha is made up of two words, ‘Rudra’ meaning Lord Shiva and ‘Aksh’ meaning tears. According to the folklore, when Lord Shiva meditated for a very long time and saw the problems faced by the humans, he opened his eyes and tears fell out, those tears then turned into fruits called ‘Rudraksha’ beads. They are considered to have divine powers of Lord Shiva and followers wear them in order to seek blessings from the deity. ‘Ek Mukhi’ Rudraksha or one faced Rudraksha are the rarest of them all to find and it is considered to be really powerful. It is also significantly called as the King of all ‘Rudraksha’ beads and is ruled by ‘Paramshiva’ or the ultimate God Shiva. The God of ‘Moksha’ or salvation or the one who uplifts a person or his/her soul from the cycle of birth and death, Lord Shiva, is part of the trinity of the three main Gods.
1 Mukhi Rudraksha is associated as the bead that provides ultimate blessings of Lord Shiva and this auspiciousness of 1 Mukhi Rudraksha made this bead, the most precious among all the beads. Wearing this Rudraksha makes the wearer happy and leads to a prosperous life. It brings luck and fortune in his life. All the sins are destroyed by wearing this bead. All the pleasures of world are enjoyed by the person after wearing this. 1 Mukhi Rudraksha is also known as The ‘Divine bead’. It is considered as the Emperor of all the beads. Shape of this Rudraksha is like a Kaju, so it known as half Moon shaped 1 Mukhi Rudraksha. One who wears 1 Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed with blessings of Maha Lakshmi. Lord Shiva helps the wearer to remove obstacles from his life. This helps to lead a powerful and successful life by the wearer.
What is the significance of 1 Mukhi Rudraksha?
According to Hindu Mythology, Lord Shiva is the most powerful God and this makes Lord Shiva as Mahadev. Lord Shiva is the organizer of many activities including Music, dance, knowledge, language, Ayurveda and is the controller of cycle of Death and Birth. These Rudraksha can be arranged in the form of Mala having 108 beads in it.
The most genuine ‘Ek Mukhi’ Rudraksha is also rare and is found mainly in Nepal. The genuine ‘Ek mukhi’ Rudraksha has one ‘mukh’ or one face, one seed and one compartment and looks like an eye in shape. Many people sell round shaped ‘Ek Mukhi’ Rudraksha, which is fake and not genuine. People planning to buy Rudraksha should refrain from buying such fake ones.
What are the powers of 1 Mukhi Rudraksha?
1 Mukhi Rudraksha is the bead that blesses the wearer with worldly enjoyments and other supreme powers. One who wears this Rudraksha becomes strong and fearless from the negative things. This bead
of Rudraksha helps to get health, wealth, happiness and prosperity. As sun is the Ruling planet of this Rudraksha, the wearer becomes radiant like a Sun and receives fame in life. It is beneficial in diseases that are related to Liver, headaches, bowel, heart, skin etc. 1 Mukhi Rudraksha reduces the malefic effects of sun.
Planetary powers of this Rudraksha help to improve the concentration level of the wearer. According to Vedic science, planetary effects of this bead are helpful in getting relief in disease that are related to head, stomach, eyes, heart, brain, etc.
What are the benefits of wearing 1 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- It is a powerful Rudraksha and helps the wearer in fulfilling all desires in his /her life.
- It makes the wearer strong enough to rule the world and pave ahead in life without being dependent on others.
- The wearer is blessed by Lord Shiva and the door to salvation is opened for him/her. One can receive ‘moksha’ at the end of mortal human life.
- It is a powerful tool which helps the wearer in enjoying the fruits of meditation by better concentration, thereby developing spiritual strength of a person.
- It helps the wearer in destroying the ill effects from his past sins, thereby negating the effect of ‘Bad Karma’ in his/her life.
- It symbolizes the unity of human’s soul with the ultimate soul, also called as the merging of ‘Aatma’ into ‘Parmatama’.
- It helps the wearer in achieving both material and spiritual benefits.
- The divine powers of ‘Ek Mukhi’ Rudraksha help a person in achieving all the worldly possessions, but still not getting attached to any of those and remain grounded and feel the oneness with God.
- Extremely effective in curing the problem of ‘Migraine’ (severe headaches).
- Cures psychiatric issues such as anxiety, OCD etc.
- Helps the patients of neurotic and psychiatric disorders and problems.
- Most importantly, it helps a person in achieving mental peace and happiness. The wearer feels certain calmness inside him/her which gives one the strength to take on all the troubles in the world.
How to wear it?
1 Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn in the form of Pendant in neck or it can be kept at the poojan area of home. Both provide similar beneficial results.
Who should wear Rudraksha?
1 Mukhi Rudraksha is considered as the blessing for all the adults and therefore everyone should try to wear this or it can be kept in the Poojan area of home. It is beneficial for the people who seek for high concentration. Doctors, Engineers, Businessman and Leaders should wear this Rudraksha in any form. People who want to get rid of obstacles in daily life can prefer wearing this Rudraksha. It is helpful in getting rid of some diseases like chronic asthama, paralysis, stroke, mental problems, eyes problems, headache, heart problems, TB and many more.