10 Mukhi Rudraksha
10 Mukhi Rudraksha is a powerful bead and rare also. Usually Ten Mukhi Rudraksha is found in oval and round shape. The 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by Lord Vishnu. Lord Vishnu took various incarnations to save his followers and whole earth. God Vishnu is known as preserver of whole universe as per Indian mythology, scriptures and Purans.
Unlike some other Rudraksha 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is not ruled by any specific planet. It appeases all Nine Grahas in a whole.
All the earthly issues of life are removed by 10 Mukhi Rudraksha and it also gives sound mental peace to the one who wear it.
It is mentioned in Rudraksha Jablopnishad that Ten Mukhi Rudraksha is scared by God of Death i.e. Yamraj (YAM). He is the controller of lives in universe and Ten Great Learning i.e. popularly known as Dash Maha Vidhya and Dash dig –pal (the guardian and controller of ten directions).
Some other details associated with 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
Symbolic representation of: Lord Vishnu
Ruling Lord: God Vishnu
Planet that Rule: No ruling Planet
Suitable day to wear: Monday
Helpful in: Prolonged cough, insomnia, unsteadiness of mind and to search direction in life.
Authority on body organs: Heart power
Properties: it assists in solving disputes and court cases. Eliminet the bad impacts or sufferings of all the nine planets, protects from evil eye and black magic. Avoid sudden death and opposite collisions on a running business.
Mantra to chant
10 Mukhi Rudraksha is energized by the Pandits so one can chant only “Om Namh Shivaya”. Or can also recite the following powerful mantra while wearing Ten Mukhi Rudraksh-
“Om Hreem Namah Namah” (Shiva Puran)
“Om Hreem Namah” (Mantra Maharnava)
“Om Ksheem” (Padma Puran)
“Mahamrityunjai Mantra” (Brahajjalopanishad)
“OM. Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushti-Vardhanam
Urvarukamiva Bandhanan Mrityor Mukshiya Mamritat”
“Om Namah Shivaya”
How to wear 10 Mukhi Rudraksha?
Take 10 Mukhi Rudraksha at capped it in silver or gold then cord it in a thread to wear in neck. It can also keep at the place of worship.
Who can wear Ten Mukhi Rudraksha?
Persons who are affected easily by the evil eye and black magic can wear 10 Mukhi Rudraksha and who have short temper can also wear it. One who desire for the correct direction in life and feels shy, nervous should wear this rudraksha. Ten Mukhi Rudraksha wearer gets special vision of Yam.
What are the positive effects of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- One who wear 10 Mukhi Rudraksha gets all the things such as sound health, wealth, prosperity name and fame.
- This rudraksha protects wearer not just with the negative impacts of one planet but of all the nine planets.
- This is a powerful rudraksha to control anger and provide protection against black magic and evil eye.
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha helps to taking the life into right direction.
- People who are unable to make correct decision on the required time and also feels nervous should wear 10 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Lord Vishnu provides blessings to the wearer of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha provides great benefits in Pitra Dosha.