Ten Mukhi Rudraksha is associated with Lord Vishnu and his ten incarnations. This Rudraksha is believed to bear the power of all ten incarnations of Lord Vishnu. It is a mighty, worthy, and multipurpose Rudraksha. It not only blesses the wearer but all his upcoming generations. It wards off the negative effects of all the planets and receives their positive results. It gives material success, health, happiness, spiritual bliss, and then salvation. Ten Mukhi Rudraksha is indeed a worthy bead to wear for an ideal life.
Benefits of Ten Mukhi Rudraksha:
The benefits of Ten Mukhi Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It balances the effects of all planets.
- It helps you lead the desired/ideal life.
- It blesses one’s upcoming generations.
- It fulfils all your noble wishes.
- It improves your relationships with others.
- It develops creativity & skills.
- It gives life an aim also shows the path to achieve it.
- It gets a calm mind and peaceful conduct.
- It develops patience and acceptance inside.
- It helps you get out of self-doubts and develops a sense of security within.
- It safeguards from the evil eye, Tantric attacks, spirits, weapons, accidents, and mishappenings.
- It keeps negativity away from the wearer.
- It increases wealth, luxuries, comforts, riches, and happiness.
- It guarantees success in anything you take up.
- It never lets you face a shortage of money and resources.
- It helps you win over enemies, court cases, and other issues.
- It gets success, name and fame.
- It develops great confidence and courage.
- It makes you wise in worldly matters.
- It is used to treat sleeping disorders, fears & phobias, hearing problems, childbirth problems, and inability to conceive.
- It also keeps major & minor diseases away.
How to Use Rudraksha:
- You may wear it around the neck.
- You may wear it as earrings.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear Rudraksha:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in your hands and charge it by chanting “Om Kleem Krishnaye Namah” or “Om Hreem Namha Namha” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for Ten Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.
Is Rudraksha Returnable?
Kindly be informed that the Rudraksha is a highly energetic & sacred bead, and it quickly gets synced with the human energies; hence, we will not return the Rudraksha; the reason being, once the Rudraksha gets merged with your personal energies, we cannot resell it to another person.
Why there is no hole in the Rudraksha?
Our core responsibility is to deliver a finished/unbroken product! Since Rudraksha is a delicate bead, piercing it may harm it during the whole delivery process. Therefore, we prefer to deliver Rudrakshas without piercing them.
How to pierce Rudraksha?
You can get the Rudraksha pierced by any nearby jeweller. After piercing the Rudraksha, you may wear it in any metal chain, red thread or black thread.
Condition to return Rudraksha
If you find the Rudraksha fake, then we will return it only if you provide its proper x-ray report and lab certificate approved by a government lab.