Three Mukhi Rudraksha is a symbol Brahma, Vishnu & Mahesh; additionally, it signifies three Gunas: Satva, Rajas & Tamas – Desire, Knowledge & Action. The deity of three-faced Rudraksha is Agni Deva (Lord of Fire). It is a passionate & fierce Rudraksha which takes one to the desired heights in life. Additionally, it boosts sound health and the wearer never gets affected by some serious diseases. It is an ultimate remedy to fasten up the healing process of the body. Overall, this superior Rudraksha supports one in every endeavour of life.
Benefits of Three Mukhi Rudraksha:
The benefits of Three Mukhi Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It exalts the planet Mars/Sun.
- It provides with immense physical & mental energy.
- It removes misfortune, sins, and negative vibes around.
- It supports to come out of the inferiority complex.
- It gives you confidence & courage to deal with people & situations.
- It makes your aura powerful and positive.
- It never lets negativity roam around.
- It is an ultimate remedy for health conditions such as related to kidney, blood, weakness, jaundice, and neuron issues, etc.
- It improves digestion system & immunity.
- For girls, it regulates the menstrual cycle.
- It treats skin disorders and gets flawless skin.
- It is a panacea to overcome depression, weakness, negative thinking, and anxiety.
- It increases wealth, possessions & success.
- It keeps you unaffected from the past sins and bad karmas.
- It removes past regrets, shame, and poor experiences.
- Keeping all the worries aside, it helps you fully live the present.
- It strengthens the mind and helps in scoring well in education.
- It gives passion & direction to the aimless people.
- It prevents lethargy and motivates you to do and achieve something.
- It makes you massively creative and a performer.
- It helps you set goals and then guides on how to achieve them.
- It manifests your good desires & dreams.
How to Use Rudraksha:
- You may wear it in the neck.
- You may wear it as earring.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear Rudraksha:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in hands and charge it by chanting “Om Namah Shivaye” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for Three Mukhi Rudraksha
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.