Black Obsidian is an energetic, powerful, and creative bracelet. It is a protector in danger, light in the dark, and hope in distress. Black obsidian is indeed a powerbomb that has ample energy. It not only gives you energy but guides you on where & how to channel it. It is a healing stone, as well. Due to its wonderful traits, energy healers use the black obsidian bracelet as a backup for energy & healing.
Benefits of Black Obsidian Bracelet:
The benefits of wearing a Black Obsidian Bracelet are countless; yet, some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It is an ultimate remedy to strengthen the planets Saturn & Pluto.
- Awakening the Root Chakra, the black obsidian heals many aspects of daily life.
- Infusing immense energies in you, it balances & channelizes your energies.
- This energy backup supplies energy whenever required and keeps you energized throughout.
- Not only does it heal you but helps to heal the energies of others.
- This bracelet is highly energetic that keeps negativity and negative thoughts away.
- It works as a pain killer and relieves even acute pains.
- Making you courageous, it prevents fears & phobias, irritation, frustration, and anger, etc.
- The mental stability that it promotes has no match indeed.
- This stone of stability lessens unnecessary wanderings.
- Black obsidian makes you responsible, disciplined, grounded, mature and logical.
- The wearer of this bracelet gets internal inspiration to make efforts & hard work to achieve your goals.
- Not only hardworking, but this bracelet makes you an excellent problem-solver and decisive.
- This self-guiding bracelet helps identify & improve your lacking points.
- It gets mental capacity, hence, widens your thinking capacity.
- When you wear this bracelet, you begin to see the options available around.
- Such a working bracelet gives life a purpose and direction.
- This self-sufficient bracelet ensures growth in material & spiritual pursuits.
- Since black obsidian is a mystic bracelet, it helps to get knowledge of Tantra, Occult and such subjects.
- It is an ultimate blocker of negative energies.
- It is a powerful amulet that protects from the evil eye, Tantric attacks, and negative energies.
- The remarkable emotional stability it promotes prevents emotional pains & pangs.
- When you wear this bracelet, it gets you out of guilt, shame & regrets, thus, letting you breathe freely.
- It develops a great focus, which helps you achieve goals.
- An overall change in personality can be noticed with its grace.
- Impressively, it helps you control erratic energies by making you more balanced.
- Black obsidian treats many ailments, especially aches, wounds & sprains.
- It also promotes the growth of organs such as nails, hair & bones.
Who Shall Wear Black Obsidian Bracelet:
Generally, anybody can wear the Black Obsidian Bracelet for overall success; however, it provides guaranteed results in the cases mentioned below:
- People with weak Saturn in the horoscope should wear it.
- People with blocked Chakras should wear it.
- People who are not grounded should wear it.
- People who are bad at making the right decisions should wear it.
- People who don’t have proper direction in life should wear it.
- People who don’t have self-control should wear it.
- People who catch negativity should wear it.
- People in the medical profession should wear it.
- People involved in the investigation of some sort should wear it.
- Ladies with irregular periods should wear it.
- People who are mentally unclear & unstable must wear it.
- People who are not disciplined & hardworking should wear it.
- People who are emotionally weak should wear it.
- People involved in business must wear it.
- People with hormonal imbalance should wear it.
- People who want success in all affairs should wear it.
- People who are not sincere about career & life should wear it.
- People who are unable to use their talents must wear it.
- People who want to work on themselves and improve their image should wear it.
- People who want to heal sprains, wounds, and aches should wear it.
- People who get affected by evil eyes should wear it.
How to Wear Black Obsidian Bracelet:
Here are certain ways to use the Black Obsidian Bracelet. You can use any one of them to take advantage of this magical bracelet.
- Wear the Black Obsidian Bracelet in either hand.
- Keep the Black Obsidian in the pocket or purse.
- Children may keep the Black Obsidian Bracelet in their school/college bag.
On Which Day to Wear Black Obsidian Bracelet:
Black Obsidian Bracelet can be worn irrespective of day and time. However, prefer to wear this magical bracelet in the daylight.
How Many Black Obsidian Bracelets to Wear:
One bracelet is enough; however, more bracelets can be worn to enhance beauty.
Preventions While Wearing the Black Obsidian Bracelet:
There are no such preventions to be followed while wearing the bracelet. You do not need to make any changes in your routine after wearing this bracelet. It will keep working and benefiting you till you are connected to it physically & psychologically.
Difference between Charged & Uncharged Bracelet:
Pandit.com offers you both charged & uncharged Black Obsidian Bracelets which you can order as per your need and budget.
Charged bracelet reaches you after performing certain Puja, Chanting of respective Mantras, and giving intent to the bracelet which takes considerable time & energy. However, the charged bracelet begins to work faster than an uncharged bracelet.
On the other hand, we also offer uncharged bracelets on which no custom of Puja, Mantra or intent has been performed. It does not mean the uncharged bracelet does not work; it just takes some time to sync with your energies.
If you want to return the item, you have to return it within 24 hours.
A bracelet must contain a minimum of 18-20 beads. However, we add some extra beads in a bracelet so that if – by chance – any bead turns out to be damaged/broken, you could remove it and string the bracelet again to sustain the bead requirement of the bracelet.
Web & Crack-like lines in the stones/beads are natural; They occur during the stone making process.