Cat’s Eye is a mystical stone. Because of its resemblance to the eyes of a cat, it is called the cat’s eye stone. Its off-white colour makes it rather attractive and its beauty does not allow to shift eyes anywhere else. In astrology, the cat’s eye stone holds special significance. Basically, this stone is to balance planet Ketu and gain spiritual & mystical powers. The mystical cat’s eye bracelet brings fortune, peace & prosperity to life. Alongside, it holds healing powers and could heal many critical diseases.
Benefits of Cat’s Eye Bracelet:
The benefits of wearing a Cat’s Eye Bracelet are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It exalts the mysterious planet “Ketu”.
- The essence of this bracelet is spiritual and mystical powers that are apparently felt by its wearer. The cat’s eye bracelet gets success in spiritual fields/practices & occult sciences.
- It develops & enhances wisdom, intellect, memory, perception, and quick grasping power.
- Its powers are used to guard against evil eyes & energies – the cat’s eye is indeed a powerful amulet.
- Its wearers reported that they feel immense energy while wearing this bracelet.
- This divine bracelet negates misfortune and brings luck to the wearer.
- It also guards against many bad experiences such as miseries, sorrows, and unexpected events given by the Ketu planet.
- The unpredictable bracelet – cat’s eye – does wonder for those in speculation, gambling, share market, trading, etc.
- It helps in coming out of the losses and regaining the lost wealth, thus, making the wearer wealthy & prosperous.
- The sort of energies it holds help you overcome anxiety, depression, and mental stress.
- It clears the mind of unwanted & unnecessary thoughts & desires, thus, providing a calm mind.
- Cat’s eye supports the healing of critical ailments such as cancer, leukaemia, paralysis, and genetic disorders.
- It as well strengthens the bones and relieves joint pain, leg pain, and other body aches.
- It also helps in improving appetite & metabolism and keeps you healthy throughout.
- Adding more to its health benefits, this bracelet treats skin disorders, including pimples, acne, eczema, ringworms, boils and pox, etc.
- People looking for salvation can also get benefit from this sage-like bracelet.
Who Shall Wear Cat’s Eye Bracelet:
Generally, anybody can wear the Cat’s Eye Bracelet for overall success; however, it provides guaranteed results in the cases mentioned below:
- People having weak Ketu in the horoscope shall wear it.
- People born on the 7th, 16th, & 25th of any month shall wear it.
- People with the missing number 7 in the date of birth shall wear it.
- People with Origin or Master number 7 must wear it.
- Wear this bracelet according to the placement of Ketu in the horoscope.
- People with incompatible name number shall wear it.
- People who want to gain wisdom and knowledge shall wear it.
- People who get affected by the evil eye shall wear it.
- People who want to get success in the occult field must wear it.
- People going through the Dasha of Rahu or Ketu must wear it.
- People who want success in education shall wear it.
- People who frequently face misfortune must wear it.
- People who want to get out of losses in business shall wear it.
- People in speculation and risky fields must wear it for good luck.
- People who want to walk on the path of asceticism and look for salvation can wear this stone.
- People suffering from critical health conditions such as cancer, leukaemia, paralysis, and genetic disorders shall wear it.
- People suffering from skin disorders & allergies shall wear it.
- People having joint pain or other body aches shall wear it.
- People having imbalanced hormones shall wear it.
How to Wear Cat’s Eye Bracelet:
Here are certain ways to use the Cat’s Eye Bracelet. You can use any one of them to take advantage of this magical bracelet.
- Wear the Cat’s Eye Bracelet in either hand.
- Keep the Cat’s Eye Bracelet in the pocket or purse.
- Children may keep the Cat’s Eye Bracelet in their school/college bag.
On Which Day to Wear Cat’s Eye Bracelet:
Cat’s Eye Bracelet can be worn irrespective of day and time. However, prefer to wear this magical bracelet in the daylight.
How Many Cat’s Eye Bracelet s to Wear?
One bracelet is enough; however, more bracelets can be worn to enhance beauty.
Preventions While Wearing the Cat’s Eye Bracelet:
There are no such preventions to be followed while wearing the bracelet. You do not need to make any changes in your routine after wearing this bracelet. It will keep working and benefiting you till you are connected to it physically & psychologically.
Difference between Charged & Uncharged Bracelet:
Pandit.com offers you both charged & uncharged Cat’s Eye Bracelets which you can order as per your need and budget.
Charged bracelet reaches you after performing certain Puja, chanting of respective Mantras, and giving intent to the bracelet which takes considerable time & energy. However, the charged bracelet begins to work faster than an uncharged bracelet.
On the other hand, we also offer uncharged bracelets on which no custom of Puja, Mantra or intent has been performed. It does not mean the uncharged bracelet does not work; it just takes some time to sync with your energies.
If you want to return the item, you have to return it within 24 hours.
A bracelet must contain a minimum of 18-20 beads. However, we add some extra beads in a bracelet so that if – by chance – any bead turns out to be damaged/broken, you could remove it and string the bracelet again to sustain the bead requirement of the bracelet.
The stones used in this bracelet are 100% original & authentic. However, to preserve for a longer, stones are coated in colour. Hence, it is quite normal if the fresh bracelet leaves some colour in its initial days. To remove the over colour-coating in one go, dip it in water and leave overnight, then wear!