Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes Lord Pashupatinath and is blessed by Lord Shiva. It is a Talisman for elders, adults, children and especially pregnant women. It protects one from the negativity & mishappenings and bestows with the material and spiritual success. It is usually established at the place of worship to bless the entire house.
Benefits of Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha:
The benefits of Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It exalts the planet Rahu.
- It bestows abundance and ample material success.
- It gets you a rich and luxurious lifestyle.
- It attracts wealth from different sources.
- It eradicates all types of obstacles and difficulties.
- It sharpens your brain and makes you shrewd.
- It makes you astute in worldly matters.
- It demolishes your sins, enhances your virtues, cleanses your aura and improves your life.
- It awakens your subconscious mind and makes you intuitive enough.
- It helps in spiritual enlightenment as well.
- It gets you recognition & honour wherever you go.
- It makes you competitive enough in business.
- It prevents mishappenings, losses, accidents, and diseases.
- It treats neuron issues and provides with a stable mind.
- It develops a sensibility and maturity inside to deal with any situation or people.
- It makes you enough confident, energy & mental stability; thus, improves your overall personality.
- It makes you excel in writing, speaking, debating, brain works, and creative chores.
- It keeps mental burdens, tensions, and depression at a bay.
- It is an amulet for pregnant ladies as it protects the fetus and supports painless delivery.
- It also protects the newborns from evil eyes and evil influences.
- It is a strong prohibition for any Tantric attack, black magic or hexes.
- It strikes a balance between the materialism and spiritualism.
- It is a treatment for diseases like skin disorders, miscarriages, neuron issues, and chronic diseases.
How to Use Rudraksha:
- You may wear it in the neck.
- You may wear it as earring.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear Rudraksha:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in hands and charge it by chanting “Om Namah Shivaya” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.