Four Mukhi Rudraksha is a symbol Brahma; additionally, it signifies four Vedas. Char-Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to have energies of Mercury & Jupiter; hence, it makes one dexterous of worldly matters and brainy works. Whenever needed, it provides proper guidance. It is mainly used to sharpen the mind. It is a panacea for treating neuron issues.
Benefits of Four Mukhi Rudraksha:
The benefits of Four Mukhi Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It exalts the planet Mercury/Jupiter.
- It balances the Throat Chakra.
- It prevents sour throat, thyroid, tonsils, and other throat disorders.
- It treats cough, asthma, and respiratory disorders.
- It sharpens the mind.
- It enhances memory and retaining power.
- It adds charm to your personality.
- It makes you a superior teacher.
- It enhances skills and talents.
- It improves social skills and circle.
- It gets success in education & competition.
- It ensures success in the research work.
- It makes you enough logical & analytical.
- It makes you massively creative & innovative.
- It provides great problem-solving skill.
- It improves communication skills also prevents stammering.
- It helps you convey your message easily and clearly.
- It prevents lethargy, hesitation, and dullness.
- It helps in understanding the scriptures and Vedas.
- It also helps in decoding the secrets of the cosmos & nature.
- It gets success in works related to media & communication.
- It makes one an excellent writer, singer & speaker.
- It adds magic in your voice with which you can cast a spell on others.
- It helps you attain divine Sidhis and powers.
- It makes you adopt any concept easily.
- It enhances intelligence, knowledge, understanding, and focus.
- It promotes a healthy body, mind & soul.
- It makes one a remarkable Astrologer, Numerologist or occultist.
- It helps you generate unique and prolific ideas also get the power to implement them.
How to Use Rudraksha:
- You may wear it arounf the neck.
- You may wear it as earrings.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear Rudraksha:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in your hands and charge it by chanting “Om Hreem Namah” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for Four Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.
Is Rudraksha Returnable?
Kindly be informed that the Rudraksha is a highly energetic & sacred bead, and it quickly gets synced with the human energies; hence, we will not return the Rudraksha; the reason being, once the Rudraksha gets merged with your personal energies, we cannot resell it to another person.
Why there is no hole in the Rudraksha?
Our core responsibility is to deliver a finished/unbroken product! Since Rudraksha is a delicate bead, piercing it may harm it during the whole delivery process. Therefore, we prefer to deliver Rudrakshas without piercing them.
How to pierce Rudraksha?
You can get the Rudraksha pierced by any nearby jeweller. After piercing the Rudraksha, you may wear it in any metal chain, red thread or black thread.
Condition to return Rudraksha
If you find the Rudraksha fake, then we will return it only if you provide its proper x-ray report and lab certificate approved by a government lab.