Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes Lord Hanuman and is also known as Hanuman Rudraksha. It represents 14 Vidyas, 14 Lokas, and 14 Manus. It is that Rudraksha – to which – God favours & honours the most. Wearing 14 Mukhi Rudraksha is equals to wearing luck. There is no achievement or thing which is out of the range of this powerful Rudraksha.
Benefits of Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha:
The benefits of Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It nullifies the adverse effects of planets Saturn & Mars.
- It lessens the opposite effects of Sadhe Sati and Kuja Dosha.
- 14-Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to come directly from the Third Eye of Lord Shiva, hence, awakens the Third Eye Chakra.
- It makes one highly intuitive & forecasting.
- It makes you massively confident and courageous.
- It makes you determined enough to achieve something in life.
- It annihilates the effects of bad Karma & sin committed and helps you accumulate virtues only.
- It helps to learn new things/skills/languages and gain more & more knowledge.
- It makes you an excellent speaker who knows how to use his remarkable communication ability.
- It is a Talisman that protects against black magic, evil eye, and negative influences.
- It activates the subconscious mind and develops the sixth sense.
- It removes all obstacles from the path and gives a struggle-free life.
- It helps in attaining all worldly pleasures, wealth, luxury, and comforts.
- It boosts up the chances of success in anything you take up.
- It makes you a competitive businessman and touches heights of success.
- It keeps you unaffected from worries, problems, and tensions.
- It treats diseases like arthritis, stomach ache, epilepsy, paralysis, weakness, impotence, nervous disorders, neuron issues & phobias.
How to Use Rudraksha:
- You may wear it around the neck.
- You may wear it as earrings.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear Rudraksha:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in your hands and charge it by chanting “Om Namah” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.
Is Rudraksha Returnable?
Kindly be informed that the Rudraksha is a highly energetic & sacred bead, and it quickly gets synced with the human energies; hence, we will not return the Rudraksha; the reason being, once the Rudraksha gets merged with your personal energies, we cannot resell it to another person.
Why there is no hole in the Rudraksha?
Our core responsibility is to deliver a finished/unbroken product! Since Rudraksha is a delicate bead, piercing it may harm it during the whole delivery process. Therefore, we prefer to deliver Rudrakshas without piercing them.
How to pierce Rudraksha?
You can get the Rudraksha pierced by any nearby jeweller. After piercing the Rudraksha, you may wear it in any metal chain, red thread or black thread.
Condition to return Rudraksha
If you find the Rudraksha fake, then we will return it only if you provide its proper x-ray report and lab certificate approved by a government lab.