Gauri Shankar Ganesh Rudraksha is a symbol of divinity that contains the energies of two dynamic Rudrakshas altogether. The presence of father, mother, and son in one Rudraksha makes it a family Rudraksha that binds the family and relationships. Additionally, this threefold Rudraksha brings major transformations in life. First, it gives you courage and direction to do something, then removes the obstacles from the path, and helps in accomplishing the goals, thus, takes you to the desired level in life.
Benefits of Gauri Shankar Ganesh Rudraksha – Nepal
The benefits of Gauri Shankar Ganesh Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It nullifies the adverse effects of planets.
- It strengthens relationships with family and friends.
- It binds the family and ends quarrels among them.It brings love and harmony to the family. Such Rudraksha is a boon for joint families in which clashes and fights are common.
- It removes obstacles in marriage and childbirth; it gives a loyal partner and obedient children; if any couple is unable to conceive, then this Rudraksha can grant the boon of progeny.
- It dispels grief & disappointments and makes happen auspicious events, thus, adds joy & entertainment to life.
- It also removes obstacles coming in the path to success and proves big support in your endeavours. It gives success, particularly in brainy tasks, creative chores, and artistic fields.
- It helps you fetch huge profit in business and helps the business touch the sky.
- It gives you divine blessings and supports to achieve your targets.
- It makes you fearless and removes unnecessary fears & phobias.
- It removes self-doubts and inferiority complexes, thus, ignites impressive self-confidence inside.
- It invokes the blessings of Riddhi and Siddhi, thus, ensures success, affluence, and pleasures in the house.
- It is a lucky charm that lets your fortune work in all spheres of life.
- With the grace of this Rudraksha, you get success in whatever you take up.
- It protects the wearer and prevents mishappenings, accidents, and serious diseases.
- It is a superior remedy for academic success as it helps in scoring higher.
- It is a suitable Rudraksha for children as it makes them well-manners, obedient, excellent at studies, and growing well as human beings.
- It is an enhancer of good luck, good Karmas, and virtues; it liberates you from the effects of sins committed in the past.
- It sets a perfect flow of Shiv and Shakti energies, thus, helps you manifest wishes, events, and phenomena.
- It acts on depression, anxiety, anger, passiveness, weak memory, and chronic diseases.
How to Use Gauri Shankar Ganesh Rudraksha – Nepal
- You may wear it in the neck.
- You may wear it as earring.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear Gauri Shankar Ganesh Rudraksha – Nepal
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in hands and charge it by chanting “Om Shree Gauri Shankar GaneshayeNamah” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for Gauri Shankar Ganesh Rudraksha – Nepal
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.