There is no other easy method to receive blessings of Lakshmi than wearing the lightweight & attractive Kamal Gatta Bracelet. Since the lotus is the symbol of the goddess Lakshmi, the significance of lotus seeds in the Lakshmi Pujan is well known. This fortunate bracelet attracts abundance and transforms the life of the wearer.
Benefits of Kamal Gatta Bracelet:
The benefits of wearing a Kamal Gatta Bracelet are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It is associated with Venus – the planet of love & luxuries; thus, it showers abundance, wealth, luxuries, and all material pleasures onto you.
- By dispelling misfortune, it brings auspiciousness, fortune and all Siddhis.
- The positive vibes of this bracelet are so strong that it does not let obstacles stand your way.
- The bracelet of Lakshmi and Venus is certain to makeover your appearance and personality. It is a great remedy for weight loss, skin problems or any other problem which resists you from being called beautiful & breathtaking.
- With the grace of this bracelet, money comes to you as iron gets attracted to the magnet. It really gives you deep pockets.
- By making you rich, it gives you a rich taste of course; you get an amazing aesthetic sense and elegant taste in everything which others praise.
- The word poverty will not exist in your dictionary if you adopt such a bracelet of Lakshmi. It also helps you get rid of loans, debts and financial crunches.
- What else can be more profitable than this money-oriented bracelet when it comes to growing in any career or business? Kamal Gatta Bracelet is a favourite of entrepreneurs.
- It brings harmony to love life and relationships; with the help of this bracelet, you can attract the love of your dreams.
- As you wear this bracelet, you will feel a divine charm around your aura and a strange attraction in your personality.
- Its main job is spreading pleasure in life, both material and spiritual.
- This virtuous bracelet will promise you sound health by keeping diseases away.
- With the help of Kamal Gatta Bracelet, you can manifest your noble wishes.
Who shall Wear Kamal Gatta Bracelet?
Generally, anybody can wear the Kamal Gatta Bracelet for overall success; however, it provides guaranteed results in the cases mentioned below:
- People who are under debt and unable to pay back loans must wear it.
- People who want to earn more & more money shall wear it.
- People who want a luxurious and comfortable life shall wear it.
- People who want beauty & charm in personality shall wear it.
- People who want to improve relationships shall wear it.
- People who face disappointment in their love life shall wear it.
How to Wear Kamal Gatta Bracelet?
Here are certain ways to use the Kamal Gatta Bracelet. You can use any one of them to take advantage of this magical bracelet.
- Wear the Kamal Gatta Bracelet in either hand.
- Keep the Kamal Gatta Bracelet in the pocket or purse.
- Children may keep the Kamal Gatta Bracelet in their school/college bag.
On Which Day to Wear Kamal Gatta Bracelet?
Kamal Gatta Bracelet can be worn irrespective of day and time. However, prefer to wear this magical bracelet in the daylight on an auspicious Friday.
How Many Kamal Gatta Bracelets to Wear?
One bracelet is enough; however, you can pair it up with other auspicious bracelets or Rudrakshas.
Preventions While Wearing the Kamal Gatta Bracelet:
There are no such preventions to be followed while wearing the bracelet. You do not need to make any changes in your routine after wearing this bracelet. It will keep working and benefiting you till you are connected to it physically & psychologically.
Difference between Charged & Uncharged Bracelet:
Pandit.com offers you both charged & uncharged Kamal Gatta Bracelets which you can order as per your need and budget.
Charged bracelet reaches you after performing certain Puja, chanting of respective Mantras, and giving intent to the bracelet which takes considerable time & energy. However, the charged bracelet begins to work faster than an uncharged bracelet.
On the other hand, we also offer uncharged bracelets on which no custom of Puja, Mantra or intent has been performed. It does not mean the uncharged bracelet does not work; it just takes some time to sync with your energies.
If you want to return the item, you have to return it within 24 hours.
A bracelet must contain a minimum of 20 beads. However, we add some extra beads in a bracelet so that if – by chance – any bead turns out to be damaged/broken, you could remove it and string the bracelet again to sustain the bead requirement of the bracelet.