Nirakar means formless – something which has no form, no beginning, and no end, just like Lord Shiva. It also denotes something infinite. Nirakar Rudraksha is the true replica of the formless (Nirakar) Lord Shiva and his infinite grace onto his devotees. Nirakar Rudraksha is the rarest that appears once a year in minimal quantity. Why this Rudraksha is called Nirakar? If you see carefully, unlike other Rudrakshas, Nirakar Rudraksha has no dividend lines; it has no particular shape, faces & size. This uncommon powerful Rudraksha is high in demand and is difficult to get in its original form. However, one who has a Nirakar Rudraksha becomes the favourite of Lord Shiva and receives his exceptional support and benevolence.
Benefits of Nirakar Rudraksha – Nepal:
The benefits of Nirakara Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- No planet dares to bother the wearer of Nirakar Rudraksha as it controls all the planets and makes them work in your favour.
- It establishes a great emotional balance with which you remain unaffected by external influences, people, and situations.
- It has a soothing effect on the nerves, thus, prevents wicked feelings like anger and irritation and helps you act maturely regardless of the situation.
- It is a symbol of spirituality that deepens the meditation, stimulates Kundalini, and balances chakras; additionally, it ensures success in practices like Tantra, numerology, astrology, and other occult sciences.
- It enhances piety and helps in establishing a connection with the omnipresent.
- It develops spiritual bliss, thus, keeps you in a joyful mood all along.
- It creates a protective layer around and prevents any diseases, accidents, negativity, and mishappenings to befall.
- It gives immense success in career; it is especially beneficial for lawyers, banking professionals, teachers, and stock traders.
- It removes self-doubts and develops self-confidence and an achiever’s attitude.
- It acts on any problem or obstacle coming in any pursuit of life.
- It removes tensions in personal and professional life.
- Health, wealth, prosperity, and name & fame come in plenty to the one who wears this heavenly Rudraksha. It adds extra luck in life.
- It is a panacea for psychological issues and sleep disorders.
- It is a must Rudraksha for true Shiva devotees.
How to Use Nirakar Rudraksha – Nepal:
- You may wear it in the neck.
- You may wear it as earring.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear Nirakar Rudraksha – Nepal:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in hands and charge it by chantingMaha Mrityunjaya Mantra “ॐ त्र्यम्बकं यजामहे सुगन्धिं पुष्टिवर्धनम्। उर्वारुकमिव बन्धनान्मृत्योर्मुक्षीय माऽमृतात्॥” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for Nirakar Rudraksha – Nepal
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.