Putrajeeva is a tree with each part having different uses and benefits. Putra Jeeva or Putra Jivi Mala is made of the seeds of the Putrajeeva tree. It is mainly used to attain progeny, especially male progeny. It is the ultimate remedy to attain a son. Putra Jeeva is an effective remedy to cure infertility both in men and women.
Formation of Putra Jeeva Mala:
- Putra Jeeva Mala is comprised of original Putra Jeeva Root beads.
- The number of beads in the Putra Jeeva Mala is 108.
- All the beads used in the Putra Jeeva Mala are 100% organic, original & authentic.
- For beautification, a coloured fringe is joint at the bottom of the Putra Jeeva Mala.
Benefits of Putra Jeeva Mala:
The benefits of wearing a Putra Jeeva Mala are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It blesses with the boon of progeny, especially male progeny.
- It increases libido, desire, and fertility.
- It helps ladies in conceiving without trouble & delay.
- It protects the fetus and the health of the newborn.
- It lessens the chances of miscarriage and abortion.
- In men, it increases sperm count, quality and fertility.
- It helps to enjoy long intercourse.
- It is a panacea to treat organs of the female reproductive system.
- It cures & prevents insect bites.
- It ensures the longevity of children.
- It cures constipation & excessive thirst.
- It balances the water element in the body.
How to Use Putra Jeeva Mala?
- You may wear it around the neck or wrist.
- You may use it as a rosary for Japa/chanting.
- You may keep it in the worship room.
- You may keep it in the purse or pocket.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the side of the bed.
What are the Rituals for Wearing Putra Jeeva Mala – How to Energize Putra Jeeva Mala:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Take the Putra Jeeva Mala in your hands and chant any Jupiter or Krishna Mantra at least 11 times or as per your capacity.
- Wear the Putra Jeeva Mala – prefer to wear it on an auspicious day.
Preventions for Putra Jeeva Mala:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.
Mala may contain 101-110 beads.