Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes the deity Indra – the lord of all gods and heaven. As per a belief, it also contains powers of Kamdeva – the lord of attraction and pleasures. It provides a king-like life; yes, all comforts, paraphernalia, comforts, luxuries, and pleasures come to the person with the grace of this royal Rudraksha. It not only lets one enjoy the worldly pleasures but also helps in attaining salvation. Enjoying material pleasures and then salvation – this is all that makes an ideal/worthy life. Right? Thirteen-faced Rudraksha blesses with the same sort of life.
Benefits of Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha:
The benefits of Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It exalts the planet Venus.
- It gets blessings of 12 Adityas (Suns) and Lord Vishnu.
- It makes you happy-go-lucky.
- It makes lifestyle luxurious and up-level the status.
- It enhances the attraction power and makes one a magnet to attract people, desired partners/friends, money, deals, proposals, and comforts.
- The attraction this Rudraksha creates is so powerful & unbeatable that you could attract anyone with a mere sign.
- It makes you resourceful and prosperous.
- It makes you the centre of attraction.
- It protects you from any negative influence or evil attack.
- It helps you achieve a position in life & career.
- It makes you an excellent leader.
- It blesses with good communication skills and oratory skills.
- It fulfils all desires & dreams.
- It aligns the body, mind & soul; thus, gets a king like persona.
- It ensures success in Tantra, spiritual practices, awakening Kundalini, Chakra balancing, and attaining Sidhis.
- It makes one’s life simply perfect.
- It helps a person, especially a male reaching his full potential.
- It used to treat diseases related to the kidney, liver, pains, and throat.
- It also treats sexual disorders like low libido, less desire, infertility, low sperm count and poor performance, etc.
- It helps you achieve the highest/satisfying sexual pleasure.
How to Use Rudraksha:
- You may wear it in the neck.
- You may wear it as earring.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear Rudraksha:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in hands and charge it by chanting “Om Hreem Namah” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.