Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes planet sun – 12 Adityas. It is also known as Aditya Rudraksha. It holds the power of 12 Suns and Lord Vishnu. Being a blessed Rudraksha, it adds charm to one’s personality makes life shine in all spheres. It fills one’s life & aura with immense positivity that no negativity could pierce it. With the help of this dynamic bead, one comes out successful & victorious.
Benefits of Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha:
The benefits of Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It gets the blessings of 12 Adityas (Suns) and Lord Vishnu.
- It adds divine charm to one’s personality.
- It makes victory your part & parcel.
- It makes you shine in all areas of life – be it education, competition, business, career, love, or relationships.
- It fetches success, wealth, health, comforts, and luxuries.
- It gets you the confidence of a winner and a leader.
- It makes you authoritative & dominant enough.
- It makes you charismatic that people begin to notice you wherever you go.
- It makes people notice you, listen to you, and adhere to what you say.
- It makes you ambitious enough and gets the required strength to fulfil your desires.
- It gets your face a divine charm and glow.
- It also keeps you youthful.
- It makes you self-dependent and self-made.
- It provides physical & mental strength.
- It makes you wise, intelligent, and well-informed.
- It strengthens relations with the father or father figure.
- It helps in building relationships with authoritative people or people in government.
- It ensures success in politics & government services.
- It develops problem-solving ability.
- It calms depression, stress & anxiety.
- It helps you deal with hostile situations & people.
- It safeguards from negative influences, black magic, and evil eye, etc.
- It is used to treat diseases related to the bones, eyes, heart, and brain.
How to Use Rudraksha:
- You may wear it around the neck.
- You may wear it as earrings.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear Rudraksha:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in your hands and charge it by chanting “Om Krom Srom Rom Namah” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.
Is Rudraksha Returnable?
Kindly be informed that the Rudraksha is a highly energetic & sacred bead, and it quickly gets synced with the human energies; hence, we will not return the Rudraksha; the reason being, once the Rudraksha gets merged with your personal energies, we cannot resell it to another person.
Why there is no hole in the Rudraksha?
Our core responsibility is to deliver a finished/unbroken product! Since Rudraksha is a delicate bead, piercing it may harm it during the whole delivery process. Therefore, we prefer to deliver Rudrakshas without piercing them.
How to pierce Rudraksha?
You can get the Rudraksha pierced by any nearby jeweller. After piercing the Rudraksha, you may wear it in any metal chain, red thread or black thread.
Condition to return Rudraksha
If you find the Rudraksha fake, then we will return it only if you provide its proper x-ray report and lab certificate approved by a government lab.