Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes planet sun – 12 Adityas. It is also known as Aditya Rudraksha. It holds the power of 12 Suns and Lord Vishnu. Being a blessed Rudraksha, it adds charm in one’s personality makes life shine in all spheres. It fills one’s life & aura with immense positivity that no negativity could pierce it. With the help of this dynamic bead, one comes out successful & victorious.
Benefits of Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha:
The benefits of Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It gets blessings of 12 Adityas (Suns) and Lord Vishnu.
- It adds divine charm in one’s personality.
- It makes victory your part & parcel.
- It makes you shine in all areas of life – be it education, competition, business, career, love, or relationships.
- It fetches success, wealth, health, comforts, and luxuries.
- It gets you the confidence of a winner and a leader.
- It makes you authoritative & dominant enough.
- It makes you charismatic that people begin to notice you wherever you go.
- It makes people notice you, listen to you, and adhere to what you say.
- It makes you ambitious enough and gets the required strength to fulfil your desires.
- It gets your face a divine charm and glow.
- It also keeps you youthful.
- It makes you self-dependent and self-made.
- It provides with physical & mental strength.
- It makes you wise, intelligent, and well-informed.
- It strengthens relations with father or father figure.
- It helps in building relationships with authoritative people or people in government.
- It ensures success in politics & government services.
- It develops problem-solving ability.
- It calms depression, stress & anxiety.
- It helps you deal with hostile situations & people.
- It safeguards from negative influences, black magic, and evil eye, etc.
- It is used to treat diseases related to the bones, eyes, heart, and brain.
How to Use Rudraksha:
- You may wear it in the neck.
- You may wear it as earring.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear Rudraksha:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in hands and charge it by chanting “Om Hreem Namah” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.