Two Mukhi Rudraksha holds two dynamic powers called Shiv & Shakti. It symbolizes the Ardhnarishvar incarnation of Shiva & Shakti; with this, the power of two-faced Rudraksha can be estimated. Do-Mukhi Rudraksha is not a bead only; it is a fruit of the penance which is eager to confer boons on the wearer; additionally clears Karmic debts and critical sins. Health, wealth, beauty, love, luxury, success, fame, spiritual awakening, and so forth, what is there which the two Mukhi Rudraksha is unable to give to the wearer? Its benefits make it a must bead to adopt.
Benefits of Two Mukhi Rudraksha:
The benefits of Two Mukhi Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It exalts the planet Moon.
- It creates a divine protection layer around.
- It balanced the mind and crown chakras.
- It attracts the blessings of Lord Shiva & Shakti.
- It frees you from sins and karmic debts.
- It fulfils all your noble desires.
- It helps singles to find the right kind of life partner.
- It strengthens and harmonizes conjugal relationships.
- It removes obstacles from forwarding progeny.
- It brings sweetness & harmony to relationships.
- It proves to be a lucky charm for the wearer.
- It transforms your life in a good manner.
- It ensures success in Tantra, penance, fasts, Japa, and worships.
- It prevents toxic relationships and separation pangs; thus, promotes emotional stability.
- It ensures worldly pleasure here and salvation hereafter.
- It helps in controlling wicked emotions such as jealousy, anger, lethargy, passiveness, and disappointment.
- It develops a focus & determination inside, which helps in achieving goals.
- It ensures career growth, whether you are in a job or business, thus, fetches monetary benefits.
- It creates abundance and generates new income sources.
- It improves your performance in education, a job, creative chores, business, or anything you are embarked on.
- It is a powerful amulet that protects from Tantric attacks, black magic, and the evil eye.
- It removes doubts, gets mental clarity, and develops self-confidence.
- It helps you make the right decisions.
- Since it possesses the energies of Shiva & Shakti, it gets you the creation power with which you can make your own identity in the world.
- It is a health booster that heals/prevents many major & minor diseases.
- It is specially used to treat ailments related to the intestines, kidneys, eyes, and brain.
- It is believed to absorb excessive heat of the body, thus, treats digestive disorders, chickenpox and fever, etc.
- It prevents sexual anxiety and improves sexual performance and pleasure.
- It helps you achieve the deepest state of meditation and such practices.
How to Use Rudraksha:
- You may wear it around the neck.
- You may wear it as earrings.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear Rudraksha:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in your hands and charge it by chanting “Om Namah” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for Two Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.
Is Rudraksha Returnable?
Kindly be informed that the Rudraksha is a highly energetic & sacred bead, and it quickly gets synced with the human energies; hence, we will not return the Rudraksha; the reason being, once the Rudraksha gets merged with your personal energies, we cannot resell it to another person.
Why there is no hole in the Rudraksha?
Our core responsibility is to deliver a finished/unbroken product! Since Rudraksha is a delicate bead, piercing it may harm it during the whole delivery process. Therefore, we prefer to deliver Rudrakshas without piercing them.
How to pierce Rudraksha?
You can get the Rudraksha pierced by any nearby jeweller. After piercing the Rudraksha, you may wear it in any metal chain, red thread or black thread.
Condition to return Rudraksha
If you find the Rudraksha fake, then we will return it only if you provide its proper x-ray report and lab certificate approved by a government lab.