What is wealth?
Wealth is the form of money available in the guise of bank balance, savings, assets, properties, gold, vehicles, luxuries, and paraphernalia.
Causes of financial problems:
Here are some possible causes of poverty:
- Low income
- No investments
- Fake satisfaction
- Over expenditure
- Scrap in the house
- Wrong Vastu of the house
- Income from one source only
- Using the signature of poverty
- Unbalanced south-east direction
Benefits of the Wealth Maker Bracelet:
- By wearing this bracelet you make wise investments.
- It helps you accumulate wealth that lasts for generations.
- Opportunities to multiply wealth get attracted to this bracelet.
- It gives you the sense of choosing profitable monetary instruments.
- It blesses you with a fat bank balance, expensive assets, and lands & properties.
Who can wear the Wealth Maker Bracelet?
Anybody who wants to accumulate wealth for now & generations shall wear it.
How to wear the Wealth Maker Bracelet?
Simply take it out of the packet and wear it.
Difference between Charged & Uncharged Bracelet:
Pandit.com offers you both charged & uncharged Wealth Maker Bracelets which you can order as per your need and budget.
Charged bracelet reaches you after performing certain Puja, Chanting of respective Mantras, and giving intent to the bracelet which takes considerable time & energy. However, the charged bracelet begins to work faster than an uncharged bracelet.
On the other hand, we also offer uncharged bracelets on which no custom of Puja, Mantra, or intent has been performed. It does not mean the uncharged bracelet does not work; it just takes some time to synchronize with your energies.
- Get a Signature of wealth.
- Consider a name change to add stability & growth in money.
- Add Sphatik Shri Yantra to the workplace to attract abundance.
- Attract Lakshmi with Crystal Sphatik Bracelet or Kamal Gatta Bracelet.
- Use a signature of wealth in the bank, which is the house for your money.
- If your targets are even bigger, you can wear a 21-Mukhi Rudraksha – the Rudraksha of Kubera.
Wishful bracelets are superior & research-based remedies that are personally prepared by Pt. Rahul Kaushl. Stones in the wishful bracelets keep changing; therefore, it is hard to give information about the stones threaded in them.