Nine Mukhi Rudraksha is associated with Lord Bhairva and sage Kapil. It also symbolizes Navdurga (nine forms of Devi Durga), Navagraha (nine planets), Navantha, Navdha Bhati (nine types of devotion), Navnidhi, and Lord Yama. It is a highly energetic bead. There is nothing which this divine Rudraksha cannot give its wearer. It is a great guard which protects one from mishappenings and inauspicious incidents.
Benefits of Nine Mukhi Rudraksha:
The benefits of Nine Mukhi Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It exalts the planet Ketu.
- It balances all nine planets.
- It activates the Crown Chakra.
- It cuts the sins and bad Karmas.
- It helps you accumulate good Karmas.
- It helps in achieving material and spiritual benefits.
- It makes one fearless, brave, courageous, firm, and sensible.
- It gives a powerful and impressive personality.
- It gets massive energy along with a sense to channelize and use it properly.
- It helps one brush up creativity and skills.
- It removes the fear of life & death and lets one sport about freely.
- It develops focus and prevents distractions.
- It helps in manifesting your desires & goals.
- It makes you goal-oriented, ambitious, and optimistic.
- It improves your social skills and circle.
- It helps to gain respect & honour.
- It prevents mishappenings and bad events.
- It increases your ability to build a relationship with people.
- It helps to learn foreign languages; hence, it is especially beneficial for students pursuing any language course, such as IELTS, PTE, or so.
- It effectively treats diseases related to the lungs, eyes, brain/neuron issues, skin, childbirth issues & breast issues, etc.
How to Use Rudraksha:
- You may wear it around the neck.
- You may wear it as earrings.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear Rudraksha:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in your hands and charge it by chanting “Om Hoom Namah” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for Nine Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.
Is Rudraksha Returnable?
Kindly be informed that the Rudraksha is a highly energetic & sacred bead, and it quickly gets synced with the human energies; hence, we will not return the Rudraksha; the reason being, once the Rudraksha gets merged with your personal energies, we cannot resell it to another person.
Why there is no hole in the Rudraksha?
Our core responsibility is to deliver a finished/unbroken product! Since Rudraksha is a delicate bead, piercing it may harm it during the whole delivery process. Therefore, we prefer to deliver Rudrakshas without piercing them.
How to pierce Rudraksha?
You can get the Rudraksha pierced by any nearby jeweller. After piercing the Rudraksha, you may wear it in any metal chain, red thread or black thread.
Condition to return Rudraksha
If you find the Rudraksha fake, then we will return it only if you provide its proper x-ray report and lab certificate approved by a government lab.