Devi Chinnamasta – the seventh among ten Mahavidyas – is the goddess of Sidhis, mystical powers, and materialism. One can gain all riches, mystic powers, success and Sidhis through Shri Dhumavati Pujan Yantra. This Yantra contains the higher energy of the Dhumavati – one of the incarnations of goddess Durga, and grants great boons onto the worshipper.
Benefits of Shri Dhumavati Pujan Yantra:
- It removes all negative impacts of Ketu and makes it favourable.
- It perishes the threat of black magic, dark forces, spirits & evil eye.
- It prevents widowhood and ensures the long life of the husband.
- It grants the boon of progeny.
- It frees you from the Vashikaran & curses.
- It attains Sidhis in the Tantra world.
- It provides material success here and salvation hereafter.
- Wealth, health, luxuries, comforts, and success automatically come to the worshipper.
- It disappears delays, obstacles & troubles.
- It manifests noble desires.
- It ensures success in your endeavours.
- It removes miseries and pessimism.
- It blesses the worshipper with higher knowledge and wisdom.
- It gives supernatural powers with which you can defeat your enemies.
- It proves to be greatly helpful in spiritual awakening.
How to establish Shri Dhumavati Pujan Yantra:
- Establish it in your home, worship room or office.
- Establish it on the main gate of the home or workplace.
- Get up early in the morning, take a bath, and wear clean clothes.
- Offer it Dhup, Deep & flowers.
- Chant Dhumavati Mantra 11, 51 or 108 times.
- Worship it every day.