Devi Tripura Sundari – third of the ten Mahavidyas – is the goddess of youth & pleasure. This goddess is represented as a sixteen-year-old girl, and she bestows beauty, charm, attraction, arts, creativity, and material success. When worshipped with devotion, Devi grants desired boons and results of the efforts.
Benefits of Shri Tripur Bhairvi Yantra:
- It lessens the ill effects of the planet Mercury.
- It enhances beauty & lustre.
- It enhances attraction power.
- It makes you adorable enough.
- It makes a female efficient enough in domestic chores.
- It dispels misfortune and brings in fortune.
- It increases your social/friend circle.
- It ensures business growth, name & fame.
- It showers abundance, wealth, luxuries, comforts, and riches.
- It blesses with the ample quantity of clothes, ornaments, and cosmetics.
- It helps you receive the fruit of your efforts & hard work.
- It prevents separation and helps in getting back the lost love, friends or relationships.
- It blesses with a happy and satisfying married life.
- It helps in achieving the desired success & status.
How to establish Shri Tripur Bhairvi Yantra:
- Establish it in your home, worship room, office or workplace.
- Get up early in the morning, take a bath, and wear clean clothes.
- Offer it Dhup, Deep & flowers.
- Chant any Tripura Sundari Mantra 11, 51 or 108 times.
- Worship it every day.