Garbh means womb, and Ganesha means the primordial Lord and progeny of Shiva & Shakti. Gauri Rudraksh represents the universal mother – Parvati (Gauri) and her beloved child Ganesha. In this Rudraksha, the bigger bead represents Devi Gauri, and the smaller one represents Lord Ganesha. As its name refers, this Rudraksha is a symbol of mother children affection. It is also an auspicious omen for childbirth. Ladies who are barren, face miscarriage or are unable to conceive shall wear this Rudraksha by all means.
Benefits of Garbh Gauri Premium Rare Rudraksha:
The benefits of Gauri Ganesha Premium Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It grants the boon of progeny and escalates the chances of childbirth.
- It enhances love between the mother and child/children.
- It fulfils the wish of having a male child.
- It removes delays and obstacles in childbirth and prevents miscarriages.
- It helps in painless and normal delivery.
- It protects both mother and the child.
- It gives obedient & adorable children; also, it improves the relationship between parents and children.
- It helps in giving good values to children and make them an ideal human being with your upbringing.
- It gives good luck, happiness, and causes of joy.
- It gives a good & successful married life.
- With this Rudraksha, Ridhi & Siddhi enters your life.
- It annihilates past Karmic debts and sins.
- It gives tranquil success and growth by removing all the obstacles from the path.
- It prevents suffering, diseases, wicked feelings, anxieties, and tensions.
How to Use Garbh Gauri Premium Rare Rudraksha:
- You may wear it in the neck.
- You may wear it as earring.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear Garbh Gauri Premium Rare Rudraksha:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in hands and charge it by chanting “Om Shree Gauri Ganeshaye Namah” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for Garbh Gauri Premium Rare Rudraksha:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.