Gauri Ganesh Rudraksha represents Goddess Parvati and Lord Ganesha. This Rudraksha has two joint beads – the bigger bead represents Maa Parvati, and the smaller bead represents Lord Ganesha. This Rudraksha symbolizes the relation and bonding of mother and child. Also popular as Garbh Ganesh Rudraksha, it is a boon for ladies who are unable to conceive or having misunderstandings or issues with their children. Additionally, it brings wealth, health, peace, happiness & success in life.
Benefits of Garbh Gauri Rudraksha – Indonesia:
The benefits of Gauri Ganesha Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It is a provider of Ridhi & Sidhi, spiritual powers, wealth, health, and all the happiness of this world.
- It brings good luck, abundance, prosperity, love, and all the success.
- It amends and strengthens the relations between the mother and children.
- Garbh Gauri Rudraksha helps ladies to conceive and have a problem-free delivery.
- It protects the fetus and prevents miscarriages.
- It ignites the dormant motherly instinct and makes you an ideal mother.
- It helps in the proper upbringing of children.
- It also strengthens & harmonizes the conjugal relationships – it ensures a happy & successful married life.
- It destroys past Karmas and sins.
- It helps in enjoying the material pleasures and attaining salvation after that.
- It removes obstacles and clears the path to your goals & desires.
- It is an amulet which guards against negative thoughts, hexing, black magic, and Tantric attacks.
- It prevents wicked feelings like jealousy, enmity & vengefulness.
- It prevents nervousness, depression, anxiety, sufferings, and mental burdens.
How to Use Garbh Gauri Rudraksha – Indonesia:
- You may wear it in the neck.
- You may wear it as earring.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear Garbh Gauri Rudraksha – Indonesia:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in hands and charge it by chanting “Om Shree Gauri Ganeshaye Namah” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for Garbh Gauri Rudraksha – Indonesia:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.