Gauri Ganesh Rudraksha represents Goddess Parvati and Lord Ganesha. This Rudraksha has two joint beads – the bigger bead represents Maa Parvati, and the smaller bead represents Lord Ganesha. This Rudraksha symbolizes the relation and bonding of mother and child. Also popular as Garbh Ganesh Rudraksha, it is a boon for ladies who are unable to conceive or have misunderstandings or issues with their children. Additionally, it brings wealth, health, peace, happiness & success in life.
Benefits of Gauri Ganesh Rudraksha – Nepal:
The benefits of Gauri Ganesha Rudraksha are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It is a provider of Ridhi & Sidhi, spiritual powers, wealth, health, and all the happiness of this world.
- It brings good luck, abundance, prosperity, love, and all success.
- It amends and strengthens the relations between the mother and children.
- Garbh Gauri Rudraksha helps ladies to conceive and have a problem-free delivery.
- It protects the fetus and prevents miscarriages.
- It ignites the dormant motherly instinct and makes you an ideal mother.
- It helps in the proper upbringing of children.
- It also strengthens& harmonizes conjugal relationships – it ensures a happy & successful married life.
- It destroys past Karmas and sins.
- It helps in enjoying the material pleasures and attaining salvation after that.
- It removes obstacles and clears the path to your goals & desires.
- It is an amulet that guards against negative thoughts, hexing, black magic, and Tantric attacks.
- It prevents wicked feelings like jealousy, enmity & vengefulness.
- It prevents nervousness, depression, anxiety, suffering, and mental burdens.
How to Use Gauri Ganesh Rudraksha – Nepal:
- You may wear it on the neck.
- You may wear it as earrings.
- You may wear it as a bracelet.
- You may use it as a key ring.
- You may keep it in the purse, pocket or bag.
- You may keep it under the pillow or at the bedside.
- You may establish it in the worship room or office.
- You may dip it in the water for the whole night and drink its charged water in the morning.
How to Wear Gauri Ganesh Rudraksha – Nepal:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Wash the Rudraksha with the holy water of Ganga (optional).
- Take the Rudraksha in your hands and charge it by chanting “Om Shree Gauri GaneshayeNamah” at least 11 times.
- Give it an intent like what benefits/results you expect it to confer.
- Wear the Rudraksha – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for Gauri Ganesh Rudraksha – Nepal:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.
It is a killer of negativity and depression. Thanks for the amazing remedies. I love this site.
Best among the Rudrakshas both for parents and children.
Can kids of any age can wear this rudraksha or there is a certain age to wear it?
Amazing and worthy rudraksha for kids, especially the stubborn and rather naughty kids.
It helps in correcting the behaviour and having a pleasing personality.