Crystal Sphatik is a calm & soothing stone puffed up with divine energies. It is a worthy stone that holds within the power of materialism and spiritualism. On one side, it makes you affluent, and on the other hand, it blesses you with spiritual enlightenment. Its impact is often quick and lasting.
Formation of Crystal / Sphatik – Diamond Cut Jap Mala:
- Crystal / Sphatik – Diamond Cut Jap Mala is comprised of original crystal Sphatik stones.
- The number of stones in the Crystal / Sphatik – Diamond Cut Jap Mala is 27.
- All the stones used in the Crystal / Sphatik – Diamond Cut Jap Mala are 100% original, authentic & certified.
- For beautification, a coloured fringe is joint at the bottom of the Sphatik Crystal Jap Mala.
Benefits of Crystal / Sphatik – Diamond Cut Jap Mala:
- It enhances the results obtained by any Japa (Mantra Reciting).
- It makes the Japa and spiritual practices successful.
- It is especially used to chant the Mantras of Lord Shiva, Goddess Lakshmi, and Planet Venus.
- Chanting on this Mala attracts Lakshmi.
- Keeping it with you gives a profound sense of serenity & peace.
- It establishes a connection with the omnipresent.
- It is a mighty amulet to protect against the evil eye, negative energies, spirits, and distractions.
- It aligns the body, mind & soul, thus, makes you a successful spiritual practitioner.
- It kills the demons like anger, jealousy, anxiety, and depression.
- It helps get rid of past life Karmas and encourages you to perform good Karmas.
- It dispels poverty, negative thinking, and dullness.
- It makes you fortunate in every matter of life.
- It never lets you face a shortage of money, resources, and support.
- It helps you manifest your desires & dreams.
- It keeps health issues away and promotes sound health.
Guidelines for Using Crystal / Sphatik – Diamond Cut Jap Mala:
- Use it for Mantra Chanting.
- If want, you can keep it with you.
- Respect it and have faith in its magic.
- Prevent it from filthy touches or negative ambience.
- When not using, keep it at a safe place or worship room.